• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
To this day I think Kishi really dropped the ball in not exploring the other tailed hosts and villages

Naruto is loaded with wasted opportunities.
As people have noted, the only Jinchuriki that got focus were Naruto, Gaara and Killer Bee. The rest were ignored.

I still think there should have been like 3 arcs between Land of Waves and the Chunin Exam

bigkrev

game saves are basically just a big table of numbers that are 'inserted' into the proper "places" in the disc (or install) data. You can't reverse engineer it. this brother deal plot point is unbelievable

His brother wants the save for the bounty worth more than the game itself. He doesn't want Killua to know how expensive it is so he lied

game saves are basically just a big table of numbers that are 'inserted' into the proper "places" in the disc (or install) data. You can't reverse engineer it. this brother deal plot point is unbelievable

You could pull it off if you got a good enough crew of hackers...

hackers.jpg

BatDan

Don't really get what you mean, unless this is a joke at Togashi avatar.

Here's his most recent pic(one with glasses):

cvh0mb8vuaahjef.jpg

Yes it was a joke.
I'm surprised Oda doesn't use the fishhead avatar more often like Toriyama uses the gas mask.

cntr

Banned
I'm surprised Oda doesn't use the fishhead avatar more often like Toriyama uses the gas mask.
the My Hero Academia author uses a drawing of a hand as his avatar

so when he appeared in public for the first time, he wore that picture in front of his face, Yoko Taro-style

Crocodile

They are actually going out of their way to play along with the slug trick? Like I'm pretty sure she would forget about the "slugs" if you never mentioned them.

As people have noted, the only Jinchuriki that got focus were Naruto, Gaara and Killer Bee. The rest were ignored.

I still think there should have been like 3 arcs between Land of Waves and the Chunin Exam

It would've been better if we Team 7 going on a D rank ninja mission, hell I remeber in the 1st op Naruto punched a fat guy throwing a log and I was hoping we get to see that

I think it's interesting that we see people/servants actually worshiping Aku in the Samurai Jack trailer.

I don't recall Aku being worshiped in the previous series at all, at least not willingly.

BatDan

I think it's interesting that we see people/servants actually worshiping Aku in the Samurai Jack trailer.

I don't recall Aku being worshiped in the previous series at all, at least not willingly.

It's been 50 years. Aku has probably performed some horrid atrocities that the original show couldn't mention without getting in trouble.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

The rest of the jinchuuriki were all killed, by the akatsuki, which is why the akatsuki are considered a threat to everybody in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom