• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

I'm catching up on naruto, and... was there audio issues when it aired? Because I'm not sure if they fucked up the stereo or something when uploading it.
A video of a Breath of the Wild sidequest involving a
girl who doesn't want you to step on flowers
(not really a spoiler, but being safe) has done more to convince me of this game's quality than anything else.

How is that convincing of anything? I don't understand.

Maybe if you really, really like RPG stuff.

Regiruler

Man God:
B4ZSqWm.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I cannot believe what I just witnessed.

Properly formatted is anything because GAF has very powerful avatar resizing. Do you want transparency?

It's up to you. I want all submissions in by 10:30 so I have time to deliberate. This is by far the best group of the contested era.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think we've reached the point of Jojo where I constantly remember "oh snap, it's this moment in this week's episode, & then this moment in the episode after this week, & the episode after that, & then after THAT...." but I have to remind myself not to say anything because I want fresh as possible reactions.

Tenumi

Banned
I still haven't even started watching my recordings of Jojo... not a single episode. Of course I've already watched it before so its not like I'm missing much new if I watch tonight...

But I'm caught back up on DB Super and Kai as well as HxH, so... at least that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh hey, it's the first banned FG episode.

It wasn't that offensive to Jews. At least compared to the later episode where Peter reenacts the sniper scene from Schindler's List to try to kill Lois because he didn't like knowing she's Jewish.

"There's edgy and there's offensive" Too bad you guys forgot the difference.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
what even happened last week in unicorn, aside from naked people in space & that "arm reaching out during montage" scene

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time for 90 minutes of Toonami for me. I really hope I don't have to work next Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom