• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

Aw, that sucks for Kamiya.
Hideki Kamiya said:
As you may have already heard, Scalebound has unfortunately been canceled. I'm very sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this game. Sorry to bring you such bad news at the start of the year. All I can do for you is to promise to keep delivering fun games. I'll work extra hard to never have to let you down like this again, so I hope you will keep watching over us in the future too.
Before that.

Also add me into the Sarada is the best part of the Boruto saga. The fact the official manga hasn't really had her in it is part of the reason its been mediocre.

Why do I always feel like the one that didn't hate The Last? It's not groundbreaking but at the very least it gave Hinata some decent screen time. Still hate how they shoehorned in a plot point that should've been handled during the eternal run of the motherfucking anime.
Also add me into the Sarada is the best part of the Boruto saga. The fact the official manga hasn't really had her in it is part of the reason its been mediocre.
Salad-chan and Himawari should've been on the same team...just age Hima-chan up by a couple of years.

My One Piece movie ranking:

6 > Gold > Strong World > 4 > 9 > Z > 5 > 7 > 2 > 8 > 11 > 3 > 1

EDIT: I also didn't realize 6 was Hosoda for a very long time after I first saw it. It's just such a ballsy and interesting sort of movie. It sort of took some themes of where the series was at at the time and turned them up to 11 and went extra dark and intense.

6 is nakama, right?

Raxus

Against all odds her and Sasuke turned out to be the best things out of Boruto. WHO KNEW!?!

cntr

Banned
Most of Naruto's characters are pretty alright. Kishimoto just handled them in the most incompetent way possible.

Chase17

Against all odds her and Sasuke turned out to be the best things out of Boruto. WHO KNEW!?!
Kishimoto is a master of the long game

Making it take 10+ years for sasuke to become likeable, not even in the manga, but in the epilogue/sequel movie. Legendary patience! lol

Kishimoto is a master of the long game

Making it take 10+ years for sasuke to become likeable, not even in the manga, but in the epilogue/sequel movie. Legendary patience! lol
Fucking Sasuke
didn't chill the fuck out till he got his arm blown off over some dumb shit. "Revolution!!" Shut the fuck up and sit your dumb fucking ass down in the corner Sasuke.

It's a what if story,

It also naoki Tate the movie so it looks weird also.

I don't know how a franchise movie for the biggest shounens(digimon,one piece) on the planet gets rediscovered like it's a hidden gem in your portfolio while working on smaller projects.it's the internet people love to dick ride who ever currently the hot trend just as how everyone is dickriding developer From software as if they always loved there output.

It may shock you to learn that people don't scrutinize the release of every shonen movie that comes out, especially the SIXTH one for One Piece at a time when the franchise's visibility in the US was partially the 4Kids dub. This doesn't even seem to be the case for everyone you came in here to scold, but the idea that people were exposed to Hosoda's other stuff before a random One Piece movie and then sought out his previous work seems like a perfectly natural occurrence.

There's no expiration date on saying something is good and I promise you that sliding in here and dictating the rules for when and where people are allowed to praise something is ten times more insufferable than whatever you're blindly accusing others of doing. Which is also, in fact, The Internet - scrambling to come up with reasons people like a thing because clearly there must be some insidious reason if it doesn't line up with you. Have some fucking self-awareness. Jesus.

Cwarrior

Naoki Tate didn't do One Piece movie 6. He did movie 9. Tate was in inspired by the work movie 6 to changed his art style to the loose style we're familiar with now.

pay attention to my quote am responding to the movie 9 comment, Movie 9 is a " What if story" with franky & wapol brother , where the character designer & chief animation director is noaki tate.

CslU2AdWgAE5rMI.jpg

CslU2y7WcAIPnnM.jpg

CslU3l3XYAA7lsX.jpg

visually it's the most experimental & weirdest of the lot.

Raxus

I have long come to terms that everyone just said 'fuck it' to Shippuden spoilers.

Pretty sure almost everyone here will become numb to it to when we enter filler hell 2.0 by the end of the series.

I have long come to terms that everyone just said 'fuck it' to Shippuden spoilers.

Pretty sure almost everyone here will become numb to it to when we enter filler hell 2.0 by the end of the series.
It's not even worth spoiler tagging at this point since anybody who gave a fuck in my opinion should've went the route of dub-sub-manga like I did to finish that clusterfuck of a story. Not to mention the best of Naruto has come and gone already. All down hill from here...I don't even know where you guys are even at currently. You guys finished Pain arc right?

Raxus

It's not even worth spoiler tagging at this point since anybody who gave a fuck in my opinion should've went the route of dub-sub-manga like I did to finish that clusterfuck of a story. Not to mention the best of Naruto has come and gone already. All down hill from here...I don't even know where you guys are even at currently. You guys finished Pain arc right?

Nope we are at the point Sasuke is talking with Tobi about Itachi's betrayal.

*spoiler for this weeks episode*
Basically one of the major points things start to go downhill fast.

Nope we are at the point Sasuke is talking with Tobi about Itachi's betrayal.

*spoiler for this weeks episode*
Basically one of the major points things start to go downhill fast.
Well I believe that means Itachi is dead right?
Until OP as fuck zombie Itachi comes rolling in.

Seda

Im not reading everything but the only untagged spoilers I see on this page are that there is a character named Sarada and knowing Sasuke doesn't die by the end of Naruto. These types of vague things arent really worth tagging.

The fact that boruto exists isn't a spoiler either.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The fact there's a Boruto anime coming kind of renders that spoiler void. Not even trying to hide it.

On an unrelated note, Tales of Berseria demo was so good. I'm so getting it and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 when the 24th rolls around.

Massicot

The fact there's a Boruto anime coming kind of renders that spoiler void. Not even trying to hide it.

On an unrelated note, Tales of Berseria demo was so good. I'm so getting it and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 when the 24th rolls around.

How long is the demo. I downloaded it but haven't played it yet.

+1

Like, say what you will about Naruto, but I think from top to bottom he was a pretty solid lead for a long running series. Boruto is such a shallow character in comparison it's not even funny.

+1

Like, say what you will about Naruto, but I think from top to bottom he was a pretty solid lead for a long running series. Boruto is such a shallow character in comparison it's not even funny.
I think 8/10 times I fail to even acknowledge that kid as "Boruto" I normally just call him "Burrito" or "Bolt" that's how much respect I have for him.
I mean, isn't that what most people wanted? Less Sasuke, more Naruto?
And then Sasuke turned into a better old dude than Naruto.
How's that even possible when Naruto's got based Shikamaru coaching him?

bigkrev

I liked the Boruto movie when I saw it in theaters. I'm not really a Naruto fan, but it was a fine self contained story that had just enough " Parents don't UNDERSTAND" to not be annoying.

That said, reading the first chapter of the ongoing Manga was more than enough for me.

I also downloaded the Tales demo, played maybe 20 minutes of the battle section. While riding on a hover board is cool, it did nothing for me, and these character don't appeal to me in any way, like the Zesteria ones did. Also, the settings were a nightmare for me- it kept auto dropping the resolution to 720P whenever i adjusted any other setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom