• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DHAkMbc.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YO DIS THREE TIMING PIECE OF FUCKING MONKEY SHIT! HOW MANY GIRLFRIENDS DOES HE FUCKING NEED! WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT. THE. FUCK.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU THINK HE'S BAD IN SCHOOL DAYS.

I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU WHAT HE DOES IN SUMMER DAYS & CROSS DAYS

Because I guess everybody missed this edit.

And of course Katsura's too fucking stupid to consciously bail out of her fucking doomed ship. She's got to ride that shit down like this.
tumblr_mqh2owRybH1qlc8rho1_500.gif

School Days is what, seven or eight? It's been years since I lost a bet and had to marathon it.
Now imagine voluntarily watching this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU THINK HE'S BAD IN SCHOOL DAYS.

I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU WHAT HE DOES IN SUMMER DAYS & CROSS DAYS
How the fuck does this sentient cock get worse?

So why isn't Setsuna beating seven shades of shit out of Makoto currently? Makoto clearly doesn't want to commit to anybody and it's the best thing she could do for her friend Sekai..even though Sekai isn't innocent in this fuckery.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*playing World of Final Fantasy*
Everyone is so annoying. I hope they get better... Though I want to throw Tama against a wall.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So why isn't Setsuna beating seven shades of shit out of Makoto currently? Makoto clearly doesn't want to commit to anybody and it's the best thing she could do for her friend Sekai..even though Sekai isn't innocent in this fuckery.

She Made the Switch™.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
School Days is what, seven or eight? It's been years since I lost a bet and had to marathon it.
I want to say 7. Summer Days, I want to say that number goes to
, but I need to clarify.

THIS THING HAS SEQUELS????

(The VN I mean)
There was two VN sequels, then of all things, a spin-off 3DS game called "Island Days" that's half VN, half....tower defense.

Summer Days is a spin-off that retells the original game via summer vacation & from Setsuna's perspective. Cross Days is another spin-off that focuses on a different guy (but Makoto is still around) & had yaoi scenes.

If there is one thing I will praise the series for, it's that their anti-piracy technique for Cross Days was hilarious in that if you pirated the game, your computer would get infected with a virus & take a screencap of your PC & then post it to a blog along with YOUR INFORMATION & WEB HISTORY. The only way to get it removed from the internet was to PUBLICLY ADMIT YOU PIRATED THE GAME. Even better, all of this was mentioned in the pirated version's terms of services.

*playing World of Final Fantasy*
Everyone is so annoying. I hope they get better... Though I want to throw Tama against a wall.
WHY WOULD THE-YOU EVER WANT TO THE-THROW THE-TAMA AGAINST THE THE-WALL?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I want to say 7. Summer Days, I want to say that number goes to
, but I need to clarify.

I suck with names but there are:

The girlfriend
The girl he talks to to get the girlfriend.
Her friend.
Then the foursome.

So seven unless I'm forgetting someone.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
All I remember about the sequels are the fact that he decides to go after a few of the girls' female family members.

....& the PS2 port of School Days added more endings, which felt SO SATISFYING.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm keeping my expectations low, aside from hoping for $250 & $300 SKUs at the most for price.

As great as it'd be for Nintendo to confirm some new games in forgotten series, I don't think it's realistic to have expectations that high when I'll be content with seeing the new 3D Mario & confirmation of Zelda at launch or close to it.

Oh yeah, I need to watch the first episode Dragon Ball Super and Buu Kai this week. Think I'll tackle those tomorrow while I wait for the Switch presentation.

So Makoto....
knocked up his motherfucking best friend, fucked her best friend and is now trying to make Sekai feel guilty about being pregnant. Fuck this motherfucker, just straight up fuck this motherfucking piece of god damn shit.
Dio is a nicer fucking human being than this piece of motherfucking gutter trash. Dio at least got some fucking swagger. Holy motherfucking fucking fuck.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So Makoto....
knocked up his motherfucking best friend, fucked her best friend and is now trying to make Sekai feel guilty about being pregnant. Fuck this motherfucker, just straight up fuck this motherfucking piece of god damn shit.
Dio is a nicer fucking human being than this piece of motherfucking gutter trash. Dio at least got some fucking swagger. Holy motherfucking fucking fuck.
ONE MORE EPISODE.

DO IT.

ALL OF YOUR HATE WILL BE JUSTIFIED.

EVERYTHING LEADING UP TO THE FINAL EPISODE WILL MAKE IT WORTH THOSE PREVIOUS EPISODES.

Mizerman

So Makoto....

Use your anger and strike down this anime.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So Makoto....

Man we told you

Chase17

T-minus 24 hours till the Switch reveal

I just hope that I will get to preorder one, and that it's $250

Usually Nintendo consoles aren't too tough to preorder, but after the nes classic debacle, I'm a little worried about that too.

Hopefully it ends up alright.

Fuck this dude. Fuck this dude to fucking hell.
Dude fucking sent Sekai a text telling her to get an abortion for a kid she actually cares about.

tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

FUCK YOU MAKOTO FUCK YOU MAKOTO NOW YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL. GO TO HELL AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER OWN THAT SHIT AND DIE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!

Regiruler

So Makoto....

I am now morbidly curious to watch this.

I am afraid you will encourage me simply because misery loves company.

I am now morbidly curious to watch this.

I am afraid you will encourage me simply because misery loves company.

If you want, just to save on a bunch of trouble, I could just link you to the wiki so you can read about all the different types of endings for School Days, Summer Days and Cross Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom