• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

FUCK YOU MAKOTO FUCK YOU MAKOTO NOW YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL. GO TO HELL AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER OWN THAT SHIT AND DIE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!

Embrace the hate. Embrace it.

If you can make it through End of Evangelion, School Days, and Higurashi, then your heart and soul will become as strong as iron as you transcend into a higher realm of weeb Valhalla.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just read the final chapter of Akame Ga Kill...
They killed Leone in the same stupid way they did in the anime...

It's even dumber in the manga since
Akame tells her they can heal her, but she's all "Naaah, fuck it." Makes no sense

zulux21

T-minus 24 hours till the Switch reveal

I just hope that I will get to preorder one, and that it's $250

eh even at $250 it won't be hard to preorder.
at the rumored $300 it will be really easy.

only way it would be hard to preorder is if nintendo actually announced it at the price it needs to be to have mass appeal... $199.

bigkrev

eh even at $250 it won't be hard to preorder.
at the rumored $300 it will be really easy.

only way it would be hard to preorder is if nintendo actually announced it at the price it needs to be to have mass appeal... $199.

Enough scalpers remember the NES Classic..... it's not going to be easy

zulux21

Enough scalpers remember the NES Classic..... it's not going to be easy

eh... the nes classic wasn't that hard to preorder if you were watching for it either they were up for hours at most places with the original preorder wave.

but even then there is a huge difference between a $60 nostalgia machine and an overpriced handheld that is trying to pretend to be a console.

I mean at $60 you need someone to want to buy it at $80 to make any sort of profit worth the effort.

even if you assume the switch is $250, after taxes and fees you will need it to sell at like $325 to even turn a small profit and it carries much higher risk of loss if someone scams you.

also lots of scalpers also remember the 3ds which was also an overpriced handheld that did horribly when it launched resulting in nintendo needing to make a drastic price cut to it to save it.

if the switch is $300 that will no doubt need to happen again.

no one is going to be going after the switch as their first choice console unless they are hardcore nintendo fans at $300. They would far more likely pick the playstation 4 at the same price, with the much larger library and similar if not better specs according to rumors.

we already saw with the wiiu that nintendo's IPs on their own aren't enough to mass appeal anymore. thus again, I don't think you have any need to worry at all unless the switch is $199.

the demand just won't be there if it's $250 or more.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Listen the Waifu of FOREVER is Kansai from Molester Man
191464.jpg

I will hear no arguments unless you have completed the series
That series gave birth to "SHIT JUST GOT MOTHERFUCKING REALER THAN REAL", so it's a-ok in my book.

...that, & it was based on a real story.

Neoxon

Fucking both.
Koichi's actually one of my favorite characters in Part 4. Don't forget Koichi and Jotaro. Jotaro had a soft spot for that little dude.
Part of me thinks it's because Koichi reminded Jotaro of Kakyoin.

Either way, even though it's a long ways out, none of you are prepared for JoJo Part 4. Hell, none of you could even fathom the hype that is Part 7.

Part of me thinks it's because Koichi reminded Jotaro of Kakyoin.

Either way, even though it's a long ways out, none of you are prepared for JoJo Part 4. Hell, none of you could even fathom the hype that is Part 7.
Yeah a Kakyoin that actually won or at least jobbed less.
They can't even fathom what Part 2 has in store for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom