• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

Who is pumped for some good ol' Octopath Traveler

Game looks neat, but Square Enix never fails to surprise me with game titles

Just look at this Business Man here.

Why can't they just fucking remake fucking Xenogears? Remake that. Finish the fucking game this time, I'd buy that. I'll get a Switch for SMT if it ain't exclusive and not that SMT x FE thing I completely ignored.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why can't they just fucking remake fucking Xenogears? Remake that. Finish the fucking game this time, I'd buy that. I'll get a Switch for SMT if it ain't exclusive and not that SMT x FE thing I completely ignored.

Shut it. Tokyo MIrage Sessions #FE was underrated and awesome

bigkrev

Hmmm

I was not impressed with the launch info. I was hoping for Splatoon because I'm probably going to hate Zelda (I hate open world RPGs). I am going to try to get one at Gamestop tomorrow, but that's because I have like $200 in credit there.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Zelda has nothing on Xenoblade 2. I was just expecting a XCX port. Now I might spend February powering through that instead.

No More Heroes 3 and Fire Emblem Musou though have me beyond hyped.

Hmmm

I was not impressed with the launch info. I was hoping for Splatoon because I'm probably going to hate Zelda (I hate open world RPGs). I am going to try to get one at Gamestop tomorrow, but that's because I have like $200 in credit there.

I'm more unconcerned about the lack of confirmed launch titles outside of Zelda.

The launch line up is kind of eh, and I don't feel like dropping $300 dollars after recently receiving a PS4.

I'll just wait it out until the games arrive and get Zelda on the Wii U.

Oh boy, Gamer-gaf is angry.

It's the $300 price tag plus joining Microsoft and Sony in the paid online fees. :p

Normally I'd worry as well but I think the most games I've ever bought for a console was three so as long as Splatoon2 actually hits in summer I'll be good.

My hesitation with Nintendo really is I don't want another situation like the Wii U where third party publishers just straight up bailed on developing games for it. Nothing from this presentation convinced me that things are looking different from the Switch.

I guess I'll wait to E3 to see how many multiplat games also get announced with Switch versions.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's the $300 price tag plus joining Microsoft and Sony in the paid online fees. :p

My hesitation with Nintendo really is I don't want another situation like the Wii U where third party publishers just straight up bailed on developing games for it. Nothing from this presentation convinced me that things are looking different from the Switch.

I guess I'll wait to E3 to see how many multiplat games also get announced with Switch versions.

Look at it this way, assuming Switch becomes the defacto handheld console in Japan (a reasonable assumption actually) it will get a ton of third party games that would have been Vita/3DS titles this generation so it will still have value in that space even when western third parties bail.

Look at it this way, assuming Switch becomes the defacto handheld console in Japan (a reasonable assumption actually) it will get a ton of third party games that would have been Vita/3DS titles this generation so it will still have value in that space even when western third parties bail.

That's a fair assessment. To the very least, it's going to be the only platform I can play the next Pokemon game on. :p

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Looks like Gamestop preorders are starting tomorrow in the US at 10am local time.

I just happen to have Fridays off most weeks.

March 3rd, 2017 also happens to be a Friday.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG THERE'S ALSO MK8 DELUXE WITH BATTLE MODE & SPLATOON CHARACTERS & A LE FOR ZELDA AAAAAHHHHHHHH ALL THESE GAMES

7ftNEy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom