• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, dunno if I'll be around tonight.

I wonder what said "technical difficulties" actually mean? Not finished or something? Not that it matters terribly much, just the curiosity.

I take it to mean that a hard drive or computer crapped out somewhere.

Or maybe it was just something else came up last minute that prevented them from finishing Toonami stuff.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Armin tries to convince the commander to stop firing cannons at Eren like a loon, Ichigo decides he wants to throw down with a member of Xcution, ukulele no good, Team Guy is still fighting clones, Sniperking takes matters into his own hands in order to get Robin past CP9 to safety, Yukio learns a thing or two about his mother, it's a rumble across Roanapur as the bounty hunters come after Jane, Anarky causes all kinds of trouble between Bats and the League of Assassins, Naruto gets eaten by a snake and the series comes to an end (if only), Edward has a plan to lure out Scar, Samurai Jack's episode title is pretty straightforward, Ryloth is under siege again, and General Steel drops THE HAMMER.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 10 - Response: The Struggle for Trost, Part 6
12:00 - Bleach - 351 - Fullbring, The Detested Power!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 15 - There's Music in the Darkness, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 28 - Beasts: Alive Again!
1:30 - One Piece - 262 - Scramble over Robin! A Cunning Plan by Sniperking!!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 21 - The Secret Garden
2:30 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 17 - The Roanapur Freakshow Circus
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 10 - Sacrifice
3:30 - Naruto - 28 - Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 21 - Advance of the Fool
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 24 - Jack Is Naked
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 47 - Supply Lines
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 19 - The Steel Foe

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
8 new shows in a row. Feels good.

Caught up on Korra (staying leak free). Holy crap this show has gotten so much better. A complete 180.

dr-dre-guess.who-s-back.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Welcome back Bishop. Be careful what you say now.

Of course it is now when Nickelodeon starts burning the series off quickly.

God, the people running Nickelodeon now are major shitlords.
They pick up garbage shows like Sanjay & Craig and Breadwinners, their endless fellatio of Spongebob is tiresome (not to mention post-Season 4 Spongebob is disgusting), their treatment of Power Rangers is awful (20 episode seasons instead of 40, long ass hiatuses between them), they can't sustain a sitcom for more than a year, and of course their treatment of Korra is appalling.

It's no surprise that cable and satellite companies are dropping it. Hell, their sister channel Nicktoons couldn't even sustain the rights to DBZ Kai for long.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Welcome back Bishop. Be careful what you say now.

God, the people running Nickelodeon now are major shitlords.
They pick up garbage shows like Sanjay & Craig and Breadwinners, their endless fellatio of Spongebob is tiresome (not to mention post-Season 4 Spongebob is disgusting), their treatment of Power Rangers is awful (20 episode seasons instead of 40, long ass hiatuses between them), they can't sustain a sitcom for more than a year, and of course their treatment of Korra is appalling.

It's no surprise that cable and satellite companies are dropping it. Hell, their sister channel Nicktoons couldn't even sustain the rights to DBZ Kai for long.

This sounds familiar.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Probably missing at least AoT tonight. Sister had a minor car accident so I'll be busy.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSKLgXci2E0xbl

I missed the KoF Finals so I could try and get some rest before Toonami. Lets see if I can actually make it through the night, ha.

EVO is the reason for Toonami Technical difficulties... we all know the truth.

Amikami

Banned
zlCfzSKLgXci2E0xbl

I missed the KoF Finals so I could try and get some rest before Toonami. Lets see if I can actually make it through the night, ha.

EVO is the reason for Toonami Technical difficulties... we all know the truth.

This is already so great to me. :)

Soulflarz

Banned
Im here for AoT, Blue Exorcist, and Black Lagoon
Ditching Beware the Batman because id much rather be asleep than awake nowadays. Sorry guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom