• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fun fact: The head writer of Casshern Sins is also the head writer for AoT and Jojo (the anime versions of course)
She was also head writer on a few seasons of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai

Gorillaz

Watching Death Note after Black Lagoon is pretty funny. Light is basically Rock with a god complex and a killer edge.
So, basically Rock the OVA edition of him

the weird demon thing that follows Light around freaks me out, it's eyes man....it never blinks...like I never seen it blink at all

This Baby fight in GT is so stupid. Why wouldn't Goku just destroy the satellites before Bulma could activate them to transform Baby? He can instant transmission.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ManGod, Friend.....

How long until the anchor of the block, the ratings hero, returns?

6 hours and 50 minutes until the 15 time season champion Bleach returns to the block.

mnAGjGK.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh phew, I was fearing an episode of something wouldn't air, but I can wait until next week for the "goodie".

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Crap, speaking of unforseen technical difficulties, just lost my satellite signal from a little storm/downpour we're having. Hoping it'll be back up tonight, or at the very least, keep my internet so I can watch online on AS' site.

Edit: Phew, downpour got a bit worse, but satellite's back. Just hope it stays on for the night.

Tenumi

Banned
Yeah, dunno if I'll be around tonight.

I wonder what said "technical difficulties" actually mean? Not finished or something? Not that it matters terribly much, just the curiosity.

Not sure how to handle the next 24ish hours

I should nap before Toonami
I want to play AAI2 which I finally got to work
I want to watch all of Toonami and I don't work tomorrow (woo)
I need to catch up on Samurai Jack though SBT 2 weeks behind
I need to watch todays new summer anime (SAO2... I know, Akame Ga Kill, Aldnoah Zero)
I want to sleep
I want to watch evo finals all day tomorrow

How do I do?

Raxus

Speaking of ratings saviors, only 6 hours and 33 minutes until Beware the Batman airs.

#BetterRatingsthanBlackLagoon

tumblr_moobdoXVDB1qf2fu4o10_500.gif

Gorillaz

what's the episode of Jack where he fights Aku in the graveyard? That was actually one of my favorites since we barely seem them go 1v1 without some sort of crazy interference

edit: found it episode 30

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You know what the crazy thing about BtB is?

The designs of the newly introduced characters have gotten worse as it goes along, not better.

Professor Pyg and Magpie are well crafted compared to the really awful designs we've had the past month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom