• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSKLgXci2E0xbl

zlCfzSKMItARg_MIX6
zlCfzSKMZzYQol3DfS

zlCfzSKMnz093fQm4i
zlCfzSKOHdwUsESkrf

zlCfzSKObSUklQ-em-
zlCfzSKOtZoo7kkkCK

zlCfzSKPDDcJk-1Q1A
zlCfzSKPUeEmhOBzXW

zlCfzSKP9-45CfQ4o5
zlCfzSKQOC0fZINBGN

zlCfzSKQc9QRl7f1r1
zlCfzSKQpOkbe24Q3m

zlCfzSKQyhwVhVarMs
zlCfzSKREmoYIx_okS

LATER.
CONTINUE?!?... 10 ...9 ...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 11 - Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
12:00 - Bleach - 352 - Tsukishima Attacks! The Training Has Been Thwarted
12:30 - Space Dandy - 16 - Slow and Steady Wins the Race, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 29 - Kakashi Enlightened!
1:30 - One Piece - 263 - The Judicial Island! Full View of Enies Lobby!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 22 - Demon Hunting
2:30 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 18 - Mr. Benny's Good Fortune
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 11 - Instinct
3:30 - Naruto - 29 - Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 22 - Backs in the Distance
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 25 - Jack and the Spartans
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 48 - Sphere of Influence
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 20 - A New Beginning - END

Later.

Raxus

Oh my god, That JarJar pic. You were watching Evo during BtB weren't you :p.

I would pick nuderai jack.

Trolled is broken tier.

Reviews when I wake up.

LATER

Good morning. My god, SAB the fighting game stuff is killing me. XD
Alts, Bat-ton check, the names, descriptions(Yourichi is hotter), and reminder of how stupid Shippuden got last night

I was exhuasted last night, went to bed right before Titan came on. Will have to try and catch up on everything this week, I'm so far behind on Black Lagoon and Shippuden..

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Gooooood morning everyone. A calm peaceful Sunday after an... interesting night of Toonami.

Attack on Titan
Yeeeeah, I can see why people mentioned the pacing before. AoT seems to have pacing problems in general (at least in the manga and anime, can't speak for the spin-offs)

Bleach
"We have material from the manga, how are we still doing filler?!"
Also, Dirty Boots. The JoJo vibes do not stop.

Space Dandy
That was probably the darkest episode yet. I think Papenbrook should do more villains, he was amazing in that role.
I look forward to next week for the trippy animation, and to see Bass rage.

Shippuden
*head desk* What is this shit?
"We can defeat the clones by hitting them really hard!" That sounds like something Goku would say. It angers me Shippuden played this completely straight...

One Piece
The train chase mini-arc is coming to a close. Even when almost rescued, Robin still refuses to cooperate. To all the people hating her, just wait, it will all make sense.
Also, two more weeks to a new opening.
BRAND NEW WORLD! START ME UP!

Blue Exorcist
Gotta be honest, at this point I'm only half-paying attention. The whole show seems like a clusterfuck now, plots getting thrown against the wall and seeing what sticks. I wonder if this is the show that made anime companies stop doing Gecko Endings.

Black Lagoon
This arc just went beyond insane. Guns everywhere, giant chainsaws, flamethrowers, grenade launchers. All over a nerdy girl that can literally print money.

Beware the Batman
Arble glagle farlkjekl;asej ;akserj;asek oh hey Ra's Al Ghul. Maybe now something interesting will happen. ... I doubt it though.

Black Dynamite

Season 2 is confirmed. When it's coming is anyone's guess.

Love it SAB

I'm starting to discuss just skipping Beware the Bat, or at least saving my 5 hour energy and 2nd monster for when it's starts cause this is like 3 in the past 4 weeks I've fallen asleep during or right after it

How do you make a Batman show this boring?

Sorry I tapped out. Just couldn't do it. I've been sick all day, still feel sick. My body just couldn't handle the strain of Jar Jar Binks. Anywho, fantastic sketch dump, SAB. I love how detailed some of those descriptions are even though it's all for the sake of a joke. Now that's commitment.

Gorillaz

I tapped out after btb. Wasn't feeling up ti it. It felt like an off night block wise

Personal hIghlight: Dandy episode, and Rocks noir like, max Payne style, dark side of humanity, monologue. The voice actor for Rock is top notch and it showed

BBboy20

Pixis/Pyxis voice is also Whitebeard on One Piece, and the Narrator in Space Dandy.
nintendo-shocked-face-loop-Tomodachi-Life-1399219784d_what.gif

When are they gonna replace Bleach with something good. Does anyone even watch Bleach anymore? I thought that train died years ago
Still the number one show on Toonami. =/

Wait, how did Chad have a memory of Orihime getting slashed?
Orihime told him this and we, the viewer, saw it.

I am so glad the ratings for Bleach were in the toilet, this show deserved to die.
If only Toonami viewers had the same tastes.

It costs like nothing to make. And it's far from the worst Adult Swim show too.
Really?

I guess i'm new to One Piece but my impression was that One Piece was different from other Shounen that they don't really have training arcs or power boosts.

These guys are ridiculously overpowered.
I get the impression that despite that, it's an adventure tale so I'd imagine these characters come from all walks of life and already got their skills by the time they met.

I'll keep watching and see. It's just right now its kind of like a team of Kryptonians come down and curb stomp Flash, Katana, Plastic Man, Cyborg and Green Arrow and then i'm supposed to believe they come back and win without a Deus Ex Machina.
Flash is Sanji and Chopper is Cyborg? Wait........has DC ever like made stories that seem like adaptations of recent animes/mangas?

wat is thiiiiiiiiiiiis
understandthatreference.gif

I've seen the IMAX 3D preview & I can guarantee you that it's gonna be awesome.
3D was good?

It's like Star Wars, Avengers, Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, & Space Dandy put together.
Did anybody made teh same description when the comics came around?

we going res evil 4 now?
Looks that way.

Guardians has such a good soundtrack.
I'll keep that in mind in buying it after I see the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom