• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Symbiotic Titan 19

Pretty meh episode until the ending that was pretty exciting and set up a final confrontation between G3 and the US military. Solomon finally ends up being a bro and saving the day.

It's hard to tell if I'm not enjoying this show because I know it's sad fate, or if because it's just an average show with a lot of potential that gets muddied with lots of scenes of angst and high school drama.

i have never had a problem with any of this and don't really believe it's bad simply because that's the subject matter

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Pixis preps the team for Eren's first mission as a Titan, Ichigo has to deal with Jackie's Stand Fullbring while Xcution is about to have a big problem with Tsukishima, it's time for some fishy Yuasa goodness on Dandy, Kakashi shows off the new bullshit his Sharingan can do, Puffing Tom finally reaches its destination at Enies Lobby, Yukio's totally-not-evil grandpa sets the Order of the True Cross out on a totally-not-evil demon hunt, Dutch and Benny return to port but the freakshow continues to close in on Lagoon Company, Professor Pyg and Mister Toad are back by popular demand (I guess?), Naruto actually gets to kick a little ass for a change, Winry learns the identity of her parents' killer, Jack fights in the shade, Ahsoka deals with a kidnapping incident, and Sym-Bionic Titan bows out with a three-way rumble in its season/series finale.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 11 - Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
12:00 - Bleach - 352 - Tsukishima Attacks! The Training Has Been Thwarted
12:30 - Space Dandy - 16 - Slow and Steady Wins the Race, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 29 - Kakashi Enlightened!
1:30 - One Piece - 263 - The Judicial Island! Full View of Enies Lobby!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 22 - Demon Hunting
2:30 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 18 - Mr. Benny's Good Fortune
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 11 - Instinct
3:30 - Naruto - 29 - Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 22 - Backs in the Distance
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 25 - Jack and the Spartans
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 48 - Sphere of Influence
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 20 - A New Beginning - END

Seda

I like how there is a good chance Cowboy Bebop is returning to the block next week and yet we still have no official confirmation (AFAIK) that it's coming, nor is it listed in the OP as an upcoming show :p

Well, they never came out and said "Here's the line-up for July 26:" but they said it was coming back and the schedule now has it in place.

Also I figure the 'upcoming shows coming soon' section doesn't need Bebop/GitS/IGPX/BigO/FLCL and whatever other staple shows can be rotated in and out the back half.

Tamanon

Banned
Hey guys, judging by the episode blurb for next week's Dandy, it might be absolutely amazing.

"Transfer Student is Dandy, Baby"

Dandy goes undercover at a high school where popularity is determined by your ability to sing and dance.

I like how there is a good chance Cowboy Bebop is returning to the block next week and yet we still have no official confirmation (AFAIK) that it's coming, nor is it listed in the OP as an upcoming show :p

The Bebop page lists it, the official schedule lists it, the backdoor(s) list it, my cable schedule lists it.

Meanwhile Demarco:
"Nah, we still thinking about it."

Seda

Hey guys, judging by the episode blurb for next week's Dandy, it might be absolutely amazing.

Dandy goes undercover at a high school where popularity is determined by your ability to sing and dance.

I saw this too and reached a similar supposition.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

LHxobGV.gif

so i just watched the full Blue Exorcist second opening for the first time. it prominently features that one cat.

what the hell happened to that cat? you can't merchandise shit if you don't put it onscreen all the time, writers

Decided to go with pizza, boneless wings, fries, and beer tonight. Took a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day so I should make it through Shippuden.

Oh mygawd. Absolutely amazing sounding.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Counting tonight, there's four episodes of Blue Exorcist left. The fact that we haven't heard any news about the replacement is worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom