• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

Someone wanna explain to me why Madoka Magicka would be a good or bad choice for Toonami? What's the show about?

I'd rather it not be on Toonami.

I couldn't connect with any of the characters and thus found the anime not very engaging.

I'll have to watch the 3 movies one of these days though and see how I feel about that alternative ending.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Indeed, if there was a magical girl show that was borne and bred for Toonami that would be Lyrical Nanoha, but that is a pairing that will probably not be happening ever.

There would be so many FBI jokes if that show ever ended up on Toonami. If Madoka because of fame and notoriety is a remote second place Nanoha would be a miracle third place one in a million bet. I don't even remember who has the rights to the dub, though it's not bad from what I remember.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
To call Madoka Magicka a good or bad choice is up to interpretation but at its core it is the biggest magical girl show since the heyday of Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura and it is not what it appears to be at first.

Seda

Noticed that Ruckus gimmick there lasted all of 15 seconds, one thing season 4 did poorly is have him rant on-and-on.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
There would be so many FBI jokes if that show ever ended up on Toonami. If Madoka because of fame and notoriety is a remote second place Nanoha would be a miracle third place one in a million bet. I don't even remember who has the rights to the dub, though it's not bad from what I remember.

Well, that depends on the season, StrikerS is an extreme revamp and really would fit on Toonami.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Haven't done one of these in a while. Fun cover times start again!

zlCfzSIWZVk3i-_bSD

Tamanon

Banned
Heh at the Dandy S2 Premiere blurb on my Guide.

If Space Dandy pulls the nearest Cosmic String, he could encounter the Space Dandy from every universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom