• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

It's time for some real talk guys. One Piece deserves the 12 pm spot. Hell it deserves the 11:30 spot once attack on titan is done airing. One Piece is best piece my friends.

LOLDSFAN

Seda, why didn't you go with the title that bashed Bebop? this is a second-rate title at best. you had the opportunity to give the Toonami thread the best title it's ever had but you let it slip through your fingers.

Thanks GMN for believing in my suggestion. :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's time for some real talk guys. One Piece deserves the 12 pm spot. Hell it deserves the 11:30 spot once attack on titan is done airing. One Piece is best piece my friends.

it should at least air before Shippuden
I feel Shippuden being a boring slog is hurting the ratings.

todd360

In an ideal world we'd have 2 slots for One Piece but what can you do?

jAW4SlO.jpg

todd360

The Naruto name pretty much guarantees a certain number of viewers no matter what the quality.

I love Naruto. I really do. I was a Naruto fan way before I discovered One Piece. I just wish One Piece would get the hype and love it deserves from America. The length of the series and the 4kids dub seem to have really hurt it here.

Seda

I know some people have their qualms about Boondocks season 3. But even with this perhaps overly specific parodic subject, it's still miles above anything in season 4.

Takashi

God what a busy ass week, dont even think ive posted on gaf at all since last weekend

oh well, just in time for plugging up holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom