• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Basically at the beginning of this year, decided not to increment anymore and go monthly, just label the OT by |MMMYY|

...|OT7||OT8||OT9||Jan14||Feb14||Mar14|... etc

Some months are a little slower (like this one) but the last two for instance we were pushing the post limit for the month.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Actually, if they could replace Shippuden with yet another Cowboy Bebop episode, that would be great.

Meanwhile at Comic Con,

011slno.jpg

qMtuBDb.gif

qMtuBDb.gif

qMtuBDb.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
I vote for the who the hell do you think we are thing

And eventually were gonna need a ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER too :p

(How long do these OPs take seda? Jw)

Seda

(How long do these OPs take seda? Jw)

Not very. Typically just find some artwork, fit into the regular banner size, and layer the logo over it.

The part that takes longest is finding artwork that fits (aka vertically oriented art doesn't fit into a banner well). I sometimes try to be relevant to the current airing, and at least for the endless shounen (the current OP has Ichigo with his Fullbring, Sasori picture for Shipudden, Enies Lobby art for One Piece)

I also don't change out /all/ artworks /every/ month.

789shadow

Banned
Not very. Typically just find some artwork, fit into the regular banner size, and layer the logo over it.

The part that takes longest is finding artwork that fits (aka vertically oriented art doesn't fit into a banner well). I sometimes try to be relevant to the current airing, and at least for the endless shounen (the current OP has Ichigo with his Fullbring, Sasori picture for Shipudden, Enies Lobby art for One Piece)

I also don't change out /all/ artworks /every/ month.
OP could use an update since line-up changing tonight.

Why the hell are Hawkeye and Widow there? I mean I know why they're there (Marketing trumps all) but why are they risking their lives against Ultron clones which are clearly out of there power level

Why the hell are Hawkeye and Widow there? I mean I know why they're there (Marketing trumps all) but why are they risking their lives against Ultron clones which are clearly out of there power level

We don't know the power level of the Ultron clones in the MCU. Hawkeye and Widow took out a bunch of Chitauri grunts without much difficulty in the first movie.

789shadow

Banned
Incorrect information in OP's is a pet peeve. For example, the Football thread only just updated the league winners, and the teams list is still wildly incorrect.

Crocodile

I'm already tired. BtB might end me tonight if I can even make it that far :(

Watched that WWE Scooby special. Kind of overhyped to be honest :/

There was a pretty extensive
Young Justice
cameo though :)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This Family Guy episode that's on AS now promonently features Ryan Reynolds, and treats him like a big star.
Boy... things were different 3 years ago, before three massive flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom