• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

uROQi8l.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Let's jam!

Tonight on Toonami, Eren blows it to no one's surprise, Ichigo and Xcution take on Tsukishima, Dandy goes undercover in Glee, Naruto's Wolvie Berserker mode rages out of control as Deidara unleashes a final attack, the Straw Hats and their allies come up with a plan to bust into Enies Lobby but Luffy has other ideas, Ernst tries to beat the shit outta Satan, Terry battles a Batman robit in a special DC Nation short, Batman's been keeping up with Magpie in this new American premiere episode (oh boy!), Balalaika hires Rock for a trip to Japan which seems like as good an excuse as any for Rock and Revy to have a festival date, Sasuke goes all out in a rumble against Orochimaru, the battles with Scar and the homunculi rage on throughout Central, all is right with the world as Bebop is back to play the blues once more, Anakin's waifu Padme is on Mandalore havin' adventures with Obi-wan's waifu Satine, and Jack needs to find himself some new kicks.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 12 - Wound: The Struggle for Trost, Part 8
12:00 - Bleach - 353 - Ichigo, Mastering the Fullbring!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 17 - Transfer Student is Dandy, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 30 - Aesthetics of an Instant
1:30 - One Piece - 264 - Landing Operations Start! Charge in, Straw Hats!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 23 - Truth
2:30 - DC Nation - 144 - Batman Beyond
2:35 - Beware the Batman - 12 - Attaction
3:00 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 19 - Fujiyama Gangsta Paradise
3:30 - Naruto - 30 - The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 23 - Girl on the Battlefield
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 1 - Asteroid Blues
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 49 - Corruption
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 26 - Jack's Sandals

Regiruler

This toonami night is ultra-special for me. I am back at my most hollowed toonami watching spot: my beach house. So many memories of rushing back to watch Naruto (the most authentic spot would be in my brother's bedroom which he's going to be asleep in, so I have to settle for downstairs like last year)
It's also the first place where I started watching the new toonami. I saw the Sword Art Online premiere here roughly a year ago.

Tonight is going to be great.

DominoKid

I'm already tired. BtB might end me tonight if I can even make it that far :(

Watched that WWE Scooby special. Kind of overhyped to be honest :/

There was a pretty extensive
Young Justice
cameo though :)

WWE Scooby movie was pretty good. I dont think there was a hallway doors scene though.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the last good Blue Exorcist episode was the birthday one

the serious plot stuff has been nonsense

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSN_em8EfSL11z

zlCfzSN_em8EfSL11z

Of course, the UNIEL arrives to me WED, so... I've had no real nap before Toonami tonight, THIS GUUN BE FUN! (~_~; )

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We got line-up promo.
Plus a video game review later on.

They're going to have to get a new one in a few weeks though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sees the Obama episode of Boondocks* *siiiighs* Seeing this only reminds me how lacking the satire in Season 4 was. The little we did get was way too on the nose and not funny.

I think this is why McGruder moved to live-action, he can be much more up to date on politics (since Boondocks was always politically charged).
The trailer had a "Standing my ground" joke. I don't think Season 4 did anything with Treyvon Martin.

Tonight, on Space Dandy....

Btf--K7CcAEtCHE.jpg

Amazing.

Seda, why didn't you go with the title that bashed Bebop? this is a second-rate title at best. you had the opportunity to give the Toonami thread the best title it's ever had but you let it slip through your fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom