• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
IFC is showing the instant classic Dragonball Evolution a bunch of times this week.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

I assume you're not serious.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
That good? I know it's on my list of things to see this season.

It has at the very least potential as it does bring new things to this whole Trapped in the MMORPG concept. Could have done with out the succubus girl though.

Seda

yr6gs3em.png

You can register here for an entry into a free t-shirt raffle. (many winners)

You can print out a randomized Bingo Bang! card too, which is just for fun if watching the live-Preflight thing on Saturday.

i guess

--

oh

Steve Blum is joining the SDCC broadcast

There will be a Parasyte promo

Gill is cosplaying as
Gaara from Naruto Shippuden

Jason is cosplaying as
The Lich from Adventure Time

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So what're the chances they'll announce another show at SDCC? Though considering we know of two upcoming shows (Akame Ga Kill & Parastyle), guessing that won't be likely.

Also one of us should win the shirt....& heh at one of the bingo spaces being "are you getting my favorite show?"

So what're the chances they'll announce another show at SDCC? Though considering we know of two upcoming shows (Akame Ga Kill & Parastyle), guessing that won't be likely.

Also one of us should win the shirt....& heh at one of the bingo spaces being "are you getting my favorite show?"

Probably not unless they plan to replace Titan with a premier show

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Probably not unless they plan to replace Titan with a premier show
Maybe they'll confirm that AoT is being replaced by Space Dandy S2 reruns!

*sniff* That's never gonna happen, is it...

I forgot to mention that there are many winners, not just one. Jason said like a few hundred should be available.
In that case, MOST of us should win that shirt.

Yeah, I'll take that shirt. (Which'll probably be up for sale on Daylight Curfew if you don't win.)

Some pretty nice wallpapers you can download when you enter the drawing. I wonder if the triangles seen on the iPhone one is a hint of a new look after Intruder II.

Regiruler

yr6gs3em.png

You can register here for an entry into a free t-shirt raffle. (many winners)

You can print out a randomized Bingo Bang! card too, which is just for fun if watching the live-Preflight thing on Saturday.

i guess

--

oh

Steve Blum is joining the SDCC broadcast

There will be a Parasyte promo

Gill is cosplaying as
Gaara from Naruto Shippuden

Jason is cosplaying as
The Lich from Adventure Time
Wait when was parasyte confirmed?

And Jason already is the litch

Rakkety Tam

Neo Member
I'll enter a no-effort sweepstakes for a well-designed free shirt. With 500 shirts available chances aren't terrible either. I'm sure someone here will get one. That bingo card. "When did Toonami come back?" "What time is DBZ on?"

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It's a trapped in an MMO show I dunno what you expected

I expected boner jokes and I didn't get any, I was swindled

At least the incandescent made sense within context within the show and we are given the reason she is acting this way up front. It was an unsavory moment to be sure but I have seen SAO and NGNL handle that sort of thing far worse.

Well, kind of hard to do those jokes when you don't have one those. Perils of playing a skeleton.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Monster Musume - Episode 1

Anime of the YEAR.
For some reason, I decided to give it a look (so I'll watch it either tonight after watching Gojira or later this week). Guess I just wanted another anime for the summer.

Speaking of Gojira, I'm only about 10 minutes in & I already feel more invested compared to the 2014 one because Godzilla's presence is actually THERE right from the beginning. & it's the good kind of "OH MAN, when's Godzilla gonna appear?!", not the "oohh maaann, when's Godzilla gonna appear...." kind because despite not being seen (let alone discovered he exists), he's already caused havoc among the people.

daveo42

Banned
Well I can't comment on the anime I've never seen, I'm strictly talking the manga. Its still not great but it was the first arc the series clicked with me.

I've read over 300 chapters of the manga and I remember absolutely nothing about that or any other arc outside of a few random things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom