• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

They have. I think some VOs even said that they are completely done recording. There's another reason why Funimation hasn't announced it yet. Maybe waiting to air it on Toonami.

That is amazingly fast considering it just finished airing in Japan a week ago.

Moaradin

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is it me, or is Gaming Side getting dumber everyday?
It feels like there's more and more threads and posts that make me want to slam my head against the wall.

Raxus

It feels like there's more and more threads and posts that make me want to slam my head against the wall.

I find myself visiting less and less now most of the productive topics wind up being shuffled off to community anyway.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
THE LAST THREAD YOU VISITED IS NOW THE PERSON YOU HAVE TO BE WITH ON A DESERTED ISLAND, HOW LONG WILL YOU LAST?!

BBboy20

They should just bypass all of that and make an MLG anime.
i have always wanted to make an anime version of Call of Duty...except like strive for GOTY and such.

vvTShUr.jpg

I have no badge so no seeing pre-flight ;-;

ckohler

If Persona 5 has moving mouths on the portraits I'm going to cry
They look so bad and dumb

I think this is what the new dialog system will look like. They are completely ditching the text boxes and talking heads and instead having the character models talking. When a character has a reaction or needs to emote, it's going to do one of these stylish closeup rips. At least, that's my guess.

Z8eHksr.jpg

X001QWi.jpg

This game is such a silly thing but for some reason I want it...

Me too! I thought the idea was offensive at first but now I'm going to be purchasing it. It just looks too fun and silly. Not that P4 wasn't already silly:

9ae.gif

To keep things on topic: Persona 4 The Animation for Toonami?

Crocodile

I said this yesterday:

It might just be me but the more time I spend on GAF, the LESS respect I have for the average gamer and the MORE sympathy I have with the companies and corporations that have to put up with their shit. Some people here are exhaustively dumb, whiny and/or lacking self awareness :/

I stand by this statement

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Gaming is generally as good as it's ever been. I spend less time there because I'm busier and usually the times I'm not busy Community/OT Community has more stuff going on.

I really don't fucking get the last video game you played as x nonsense that's going around.

Soulflarz

Banned
I really don't fucking get the last video game you played as x nonsense that's going around.

I dislike trending topics as a whole. And by that, I mean when one thread is basically a bunch of diff threads.
Also
Sell me on ___, because there arent 5 other threads in the past month regarding it.

I still check gaming side for news, sales, info, and opinion pieces even if I don't post that much over there. People being terrible on the internet isn't a GAF exclusive problem it's pretty much anywhere you go and I'd say GAF has the highest ratio of good to bad posters I've seen of most general gaming focused message boards.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also don't get nostalgic for ye olde gaming side. It used to be filled with crazed zelots, inconsistent moderation, tons of vulgar personal attacks...though it did have animated gif avatars...

Soulflarz

Banned
I still check gaming side for news, sales, info, and opinion pieces even if I don't post that much over there. People being terrible on the internet isn't a GAF exclusive problem it's pretty much anywhere you go and I'd say GAF has the highest ratio of good to bad posters I've seen of most general gaming focused message boards.

I had this argument the other day.

On the basis half of the notably bad posters get banned, I honestly think GAF has a very notable amount of good posters compared to other sites >_<

Also don't get nostalgic for ye olde gaming side. It used to be filled with crazed zelots, inconsistent moderation, tons of vulgar personal attacks...though it did have animated gif avatars...

This is also true. Look back at any thread from 05 and you'll be saying 'how did he not get banned for that?' every page.

I had this argument the other day.

On the basis half of the notably bad posters get banned, I honestly think GAF has a very notable amount of good posters compared to other sites >_<

This is also true. Look back at any thread from 05 and you'll be saying 'how did he not get banned for that?' every page.

Looking bad through some old threads on gaming side it's a blood bath of banned posters

Soulflarz

Banned
Looking bad through some old threads on gaming side it's a blood bath of banned posters

Okay that has a lot to do with the fact people get banned over time and their ban is perma. I moreso meant that in the relevant threads, there are a lot of remarks that would have been an instaban if they were posted today.
Though my statement has more to do with moderation back then as a whole vs just gaming side. Diff times.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There are some words you just can't use in polite society today that are dirt common back then. Plus port begging, shit posting, making up shit about games, personal attacks on people.

Same here. Most of my posting goes into the community threads, or the communities in gaming like FGW.

I only using gaming for news and information and check some lttp threads on games I care about, but that's really it.

Seda

I usually stick to OTs or community threads, with only the occasional post in news threads

also lttps

Raxus

Speaking of LTTPs I may do another one on Dragon's Dogma's Dark Arisen. I am early in it but it is pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom