• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FodlLM9.gif

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Got robbed. Any advice on what I'm supposed to be doing. i've already asked FF14GAF and AnimeGAF. Just looking for multiple viewpoints on what i should be looking out for in terms of cancelling cards and other mandatory stuff.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Got robbed. Any advice on what I'm supposed to be doing. i've already asked FF14GAF and AnimeGAF. Just looking for multiple viewpoints on what i should be looking out for in terms of cancelling cards and other mandatory stuff.

Cancel all your cards and freeze your accounts until you can be issued new cards and whatnot. Also call the cops so you can document all your missing stuff with them for your insurance and so maybe they can be replaced.

Regiruler

Were you mugged or was it a home theft?

Apologies if intrusive.

Not to be mean but why are you asking here instead of getting advice from the police and/or family members? I mean, yeah, cancel any cards and monitor your account for suspicious activity so you can immediately dispute any false charge(s) with your bank. I use chase and have been in this situation; they refunded my account very quickly after a phone call.

Good luck.

Soulflarz

Banned
Just re-listened to the SAO1/2 rants during T&E playing. LolSAO

Sorry to hear :/

(I wouldn't know what to say besides what others have recommended, haven't been in the situation. But yeah, sorry to hear)

Jarate

Banned

Talk to the police ASAP

cancel all your cards

use the power of friendship to beat him up next time
dont actually do this

This isn't just a joke, Im@s will literally need to die for us to get Berserk on the reg. Miura loves Im@s the way Togashi loves Dragon Quest.

I dont think ive ever seen gameplay of the idolm@sters series other then the waifus dancing and what not, what do you do, watch the waifus dance? is that it?

Line_HTX

This isn't just a joke, Im@s will literally need to die for us to get Berserk on the reg. Miura loves Im@s the way Togashi loves Dragon Quest.

Yeah, I feel ya. But im@s is too popular in Japan. It's the crazy shit over there. Hell, even I'm feeling concerned about the Tekken producer Harada and his love for im@s as well. That Summer Lesson he's making is like the VR wet dream.

Watch as Harada makes an actual SAO in the year 2025... Kappa

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Not to be mean but why are you asking here instead of getting advice from the police and/or family members? I mean, yeah, cancel any cards and monitor your account for suspicious activity so you can immediately dispute any false charge(s) with your bank. I use chase and have been in this situation; they refunded my account very quickly after a phone call.

Good luck.

I've already called the police and asked advice from family members. That was the first thing I did. But I'm a cautious person so I wanted to make sure all of my bases were covered so I'm asking here as well. =/

bigkrev

Be sure to give the police the serial numbers of every device that was stolen. You can get your Sony console stuff from your PSN page, Apple stuff from their account page, ect. If they try to pawn or sell any of your stuff, they will get flagged.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Goku coming back is so powerful that it even dragged turds like One Piece from nonexistent ratings last week to 850k+.

Jarate

Banned
Toriko is the best thing ever, should replace Worthless Piece with that.

Toriko anime was decent at best, although they made the adaption try to appeal to kids way more then they should have

The dub was pretty solid though, it also had one of the best intro songs I can think of in recent years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rb2r7rBKLY

I wouldnt mind it showing up on Toonami to replace Attack on Titan, but there's not many episodes dubbed of the show and it seemingly never caught on like they thought it would

Ive heard really good things about the managa, is there an official release of it in the States?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We're not getting Toriko.
One: The anime is trash. Censored like a 4Kids dub (only it was Toei that did it)
Two: Funimation isn't dubbing it anymore. They only did the first 52 episodes and cancelled further plans (DVD sales likely tanked). There's 147 episodes total.

Jarate

Banned
One: The anime is trash. Censored like a 4Kids dub (only it was Toei that did it)
Two: Funimation isn't dubbing it anymore. They only did the first 52 episodes and cancelled further plans (DVD sales likely tanked). There's 147 episodes total.

Im not even going to give it even the tiniest of chances of ever making it onto Toonami. 0% chance

It'd be better then Attack on Titan though

Jarate

Banned
Well speaking of One Piece, I just got Collection 13 along with Cowboy Bebop. Hooray!

I really wish I could afford more of the dub on DVD/Bluray, but the Funimation site streaming is pretty awesome for that if i have an inkling to watch a One Piece episode

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I guess that means we're also not going to get the One Piece/DBZ/Toriko episode, huh? Part of that was Toriko 99.

I find it truly bizarre how Funimation has the dub and sub rights for OP, DBZ, and Toriko yet for some reason can't license any of their cross over episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom