• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This show they have on before it is oddly watchable. Like it's totally shit, but it knows it's totally shit so it's ok.

LOLDSFAN

CqxKEkr.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Now the question is if they'll cut the OP/ED of each show.

.......actually I wonder how many commercial breaks they'll do. SciFi (before changing to SyFy) was AWFUL at how many damn commercial breaks they did during stuff like Gurren Lagann.

SyFy is still pretty awful about commercial breaks. I tried watching something on there and there was a break like every 5 minutes.
Maybe that's why they cancelled MST3K, a 90 minute show would be like 4 hours long with how often they do commercials.

What? Horror anime? Yeah there's a ton of those!

...The only horror anime I can think of is Gyo and that is terrible, there is a wealth of good horror manga but anime has been lax on that since forever. Straight horror I'm talking about.

Tenumi

Banned
Horror anime... maybe they can get School Days?

Seriously though, I would want to see the block last for a bit before even thinking of new shows for it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What? Horror anime? Yeah there's a ton of those!

...The only horror anime I can think of is Gyo and that is terrible, there is a wealth of good horror manga but anime has been lax on that since forever. Straight horror I'm talking about.

I'm surprised that Junji Ito's works have barely been animated. Just Gyo.
Most adaptations of his work were made into live-action movies. Like Tomie and Uzumaki.
Did that Junji Ito Pokemon manga ever come out?

I'm surprised that Junji Ito's works have barely been animated. Just Gyo.
Most adaptations of his work were made into live-action movies. Like Tomie and Uzumaki.
Did that Junji Ito Pokemon manga ever come out?

Well, if they were to adapt more Ito works and they would be Gyo anime quality I would tell them to stop!

I think the Pokemon thing did come out, it was just a one shot I believe

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's going to be interesting to see everyone's reactions to Is This a Zombie, considering I feel like it might be too "silly/dumb" for some of you.

This is going to be bad, isn't it?

This MC dude is too emo. Even when he's happy he sounds so sad.
As mentioned before, it's the same VA who voiced Iceburg in the flashbacks when he was younger.

Just wait until he RAPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom