• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

That was a long ass pantyshot

and this got weird.........

So now he's a zombie AND a magical girl? Does he also become a ninja later too or something?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That was a long ass pantyshot

and this got weird.........

So now he's a zombie AND a magical girl? Does he also become a ninja later too or something?
Well later on in an episode or two, we get
BIG-BOOBIED
NINJA
VAMPIRES

Takashi

I was about to mention they were airing shit on a diff channel but I'm waayy late lol

I think I'd seen the first couple episodes of that zombie show. Wasn't that great iirc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Okay Fuck you show. Fuck you dubbers. Way to ruin my mood in one word.
He's a highshooler in Japan and this looks to take place around ten years ago so of course one of his classmates would go there. Remember that the normal Japanese response to anything non hetero is a comedic one, as distasteful as that may be.

Seda

Some guys have no luck; he's got no pulse. That's life for poor unfortunate, undead Ayumu. First, he was murdered by a serial killer. Total bummer. Then he was resurrected as a zombie by a cute little Necromancer. That seemed pretty cool until she moved into his house, refused to speak, and forced his rotting carcass to do all the cooking. After that, a magical girl in a pretty pink dress used her matching chainsaw to chop his corpse in half. Luckily, the Necromancer s powers of resurrection trumped those of the chainsaw chick, so instead of dying (again), Ayumu became the world's first magical girl zombie. There's also a voluptuous vampire ninja who thinks zombie boy's a pervert and a hideous crayfish demon who wants to devour him. Confused? All you gotta know is this: zombies, frilly dresses, demons, and moe chainsaws. Pink. It's the new dead.

Oh okay.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So uh.............yeah, I'm not really surprised at the reactions to Is This A Zombie being negative, as I figured knowing this group, it wouldn't be considered good to most people here. Doesn't help the first time hearing the dub, Funimation's choice of words near the end were......interesting. I don't know if they did it because "that's what the dialogue was in the JPN version", which huge cultural differences as Man God mentioned, but it still kind of brings up the point of why nobody stopped & asked "hey, so, maayyybbeee we might wanna change this line for the US version. Ya know, considering things are different in America and all that..."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wish they would bleep the swearing instead of just removing it. Would be easier to keep count.
Eww, they do the type of censoring where it's just flat-out silence instead of a bleep or sound? I always hated that, it sounds so unnatural. Imagine if Black Lagoon was silence instead of bleeps.

Crocodile

Tokyo Majin was so boring and ugly (screen stretched for no reason) that I stopped watching it. Now here comes DMC, a show that should be awesome but is instead boring as all hell most of the time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom