• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So this zombie dude has a girl that always wears a suit of armor and can't talk. Also she stabbed him in the chest in the past.

Seda

Black Lagoon had some people speaking Japanese which weren't subtitled in the broadcast (which was actually kinda neat as it placed viewers into Balalaika's shoes) but I guess it subtitled (in the dub) on DVD?

Edit: oh written japanese. I'm not watching just following along the chat haha.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Black Lagoon had some people speaking Japanese which weren't subtitled in the broadcast (which was actually kinda neat as it placed viewers into Balalaika's shoes) but I guess it subtitled (in the dub) on DVD?

No but we had Rock translating, which did the job of subs.

Also, what is with all these chicks in the funky outfits?

SHE HAS A CHAINSAW?! RUN DUDE, RUN!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, I would like to remind people that Lollipop Chainsaw got one of its crossover outfits from this show.

Crocodile

For a zombie he doesn't look a lot like a typical zombie

Why Japan :(

Is this a Tokyo Ghoul ad?

oh just for the DVD/Blu-Rays not a TV slot

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm guessing they didn't show the little bumps that were meant for commercial breaks in the original JPN broadcast.

Yea, she just got naked.

Honestly, I feel desensitized too.
Ahh, okay, & from what I understand, there's no uncensored version. What you're seeing is the only version released.

Crocodile

latest

Didn't expect him to show up here.........

I thought she lost her powers?

Oh ok she still did

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't tell if this long period of silence is due to commercials or you guys actually watching the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom