• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
MzodQpO.gif

Line_HTX

I can confirm that Children of Ether is going to be amazing looking.

God bless LeSean Thomas's direction. This is an unbelievable detail to behold.

Did Dr. Movie work on half the series?

A third of the anime, roughly!

the Ponzu one is fucking hilarious

Huh?
Edit: That scene from the Hunter Exam which is framed similarly to that gif? Same exact Dr. Movie team on that one from this episode, yeah!

Just got back from "Baby Driver." We walked into it with me running on 2-3 hours of sleep for today on the verge of passing out. There wasn't an instant throughout it where I felt the need to do so.
And, well, I think it'd be pretty cool if Edgar Wright could just direct every movie ever tbh

ckohler

Episode 65 "The Annoying Orange"
This week Grexeno, ckohler, B-Dubs, and BBboy20 discuss the news, dull fights, BuuEatChu!, titans as mechs, Kanedgy, multitaps, Fujiko, Hinata, and Antonio Banderas as Crocodile.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode065.mp3

Timecodes:
0:02:22 News: New Showtimes, Jojo Promo, DVD Menus
0:10:32 Dragonball Super
0:17:34 Dragonball Z Kai
0:23:47 Attack on Titan Season 2
0:36:04 Tokyo Ghoul √a
0:39:35 Hunter x Hunter
0:50:03 Lupin the III
0:53:17 Naruto Shippuden
1:00:10 GiTS
1:01:37 Live Action One Piece
1:19:18 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A third of the anime, roughly!

Huh?
Edit: That scene from the Hunter Exam which is framed similarly to that gif? Same exact Dr. Movie team on that one from this episode, yeah!

Just got back from "Baby Driver." We walked into it with me running on 2-3 hours of sleep for today on the verge of passing out. There wasn't an instant throughout it where I felt the need to do so.
And, well, I think it'd be pretty cool if Edgar Wright could just direct every movie ever tbh

dFluang.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Podcast: you mean you DON'T want big actors like The Rock playing Franky or Keanu Reeves as Sanji? Or Megan Fox as Nami?

Crocodile

I can confirm that Children of Ether is going to be amazing looking.

God bless LeSean Thomas's direction. This is an unbelievable detail to behold.

What aired yesterday? The first few episodes put up as a theater event? When is Children of Ether premiering on Crunchyroll for real as a series?

cntr

Banned
catching up

Super: it was "okay".

AoT: watched the episode subbed lol. It was pretty good, though the second half was kind of anticlimatic. Ymir and Historia are the best
and a better couple than Eren and Mikasa.

That scene with the really Sawano vocal song and Historia fighting a Titan was pretty cool.

So there's no one who sits in the cubical besides mine.

But there's a Itachi Uchiha figure on the top of it.

It's just there. Just staring at me all day.

This is how the madness begins.

Seda

I assume it's easier to show the subtitled version. Showing a dub involves more parties. And it's a crunchyroll promotion anyway.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I managed to get Adult Swim's videos working in my browser again. Just caught up on the Attack on Titan finale.

This season is just full of surprises.

Line_HTX

Can't show the dub because Toonami already has that locked down (I hope)

No, they're only showing subs because that's what Crunchyroll has in their archive. Dubs are with Funi only.

I kind of guessed that since it's with Crunchyroll they would use what they had, which was subs.

I assume it's easier to show the subtitled version. Showing a dub involves more parties. And it's a crunchyroll promotion anyway.

Yep, this seems like more of a way to advertise Crunchyroll's service so it makes sense that they would only stream the version that is available on their service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom