• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Didn't Hulu grab the Blue Exorcist dub?

As for Blue Exorcist, I could see it hitting in 2018. Though I really hope it's more interesting than the original series, which was just the definition of "eeeh, it's okay..."
I have heard that S1 went into "Good Guy Satan" right before the point where the manga got interesting, but it's probably not that special either way.

Seda

Didn't Hulu grab the Blue Exorcist dub?

oh

At a panel for Aniplex for America, the company announced big news for Blue Exorcist fans. Aniplex will be streaming a brand new English Dub for Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga exclusively on Hulu.

I was just musing. I don't think anyone will be too upset if Toonami can't show it.

Morlas

Fairy tail finale was super generic and safe....also capcom is basically throwing money away not localizing xx I mean they already have most of the localizing work done from generations

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Capcom seems to pretty adept at throwing money away recently.

Monster Hunter World should be huge but I'm waiting to see how its received by the general public as its a very specific game design mentality. Then again people love games like Warframe and other grind heavy action games.

Seda

Q7OGkBq.gif

Chase17

Capcom seems to pretty adept at throwing money away recently.
Now that USFII did well on switch perhaps they will bring over Mega Man Legacy Collection 1!
For $40 of course.

I'm interested to see how Monster Hunter Workd turns out, it looks fun. Hopefully they don't go overboard on the sales expectations lol.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Summer tends to be a bit lower than usual, right? It should be back to normal-ish in another week or so.

If I was an executive, Toonami seems like a net positive to me. This isn't like its first cancellation, which I could sort of understand.

Although obviously, I have no idea how much it costs to maintain.

Remember when there was a running joke about Totally Spies coming to Toonami?

Good times. good times.

And my hair was fantastic back then.

bigkrev

Misunderstandings: The Anime. I kind of want to make the series into a drinking game, take a shot every time a main character misreads what's happening.

It's a love story between an incredibly hot girl and a incredibly cute boy

He plays Granblue, she plays competitive games

Also, a deep referendum on how a button masher is better at fighting games than someone who knows just enough to be a danger to himself

Raxus

I like the on going joke Batman can't fly DC animated has going on.

Speaking of superheroes

MHA this week,

PHEW
H
E
W

cntr

Banned
Hm, I'll watch the Naruto episode sometime later, then.

(Though, it's gonna be annoying knowing that it doesn't go anywhere.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom