• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
4PUeZQN.jpg

when are we getting a Grandma with Guns anime?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*gets car insurance taken care of, new $111/mo. bill to deal with*

*checks with Charter, internet/tv/phone combo will jump in price by $30 next month*

Well, guess I might finally be giving up the TV. It'd be only $65 for just internet compared to paying almost $140 for all 3 (& I don't even use the phone, it was just cheaper if it was bundled together). No point in spending an extra $70+ when I only watch ONE channel ONE day of the week.

I guess I could get PS Vue for $30 per month just to continue watching Toonami. Should've asked how much it would've been to drop the phone since I don't have to risk buffering & a smaller view with streaming.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Some ratings are out:

- Super: ??? (it got only 673 at the 8:30 slot)
- DBZ Kai: 721
- Jojo Part 3: 638
- Tokyo Ghoul: 598
- HxH: ???
- Lupin 3rd: 475

Like, I know Saturday Nights are the worst nights for television, but I'm curious what changed from last year to just year? People are just flat out not watching the block anymore.

Like I know there's been a lot of Hype Backlash against Super, but I figured more people would still tune in for it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like asking my dad if he'd let me use his DirecTV log in info so I can have a way to watch Toonami without spending $30 on PS Vue & offer some kind of compensation like $5 to $10 each month for letting me do so...but knowing him, he probably has no damn idea what it is. & I can't bring myself to ask one of you guys because then it makes me feel a bit guilty & a cheapskate.

Happy National Girlfriend Day:

tumblr_otzw5osB961r1uq0jo1_540.png
...alright, where the hell is this from.

Also, we already have national girlfriend day, it's called Valentine's Day.

cntr

Banned
It's pretty pointless to try and interpret ratings. We don't know enough to judge whether they're actually bad or good or whatever, especially nowadays.

caliph95

Just listening to the podcast, for your thing about stein's madness funny thing I assume was done due to lack of time when in the manga it lasted far longer and has to deal with it.

Disappointing though that Death the kid
being the bad guys wasn't in the anime

Chroma gender confusion I think it's partly due to medusa being a shitty mother

...alright, where the hell is this from.

Tsurezure Children. The anime adaptation recently started airing for this season and I've been enjoying it so much I started reading the manga.

It basically follows an ensemble cast set in high school focusing on the different romances. It's pretty funny overall.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tsurezure Children. The anime adaptation recently started airing for this season and I've been enjoying it so much I started reading the manga.

It basically follows an ensemble cast set in high school focusing on the different romances. It's pretty funny overall.
I'll have to give this a watch, I've got nothing this season aside from My Hero Academia & Kakegurui.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh damn, that's the show where I saw a webm on twitter of a dude hitting on a girl that was smoking on school property.

Anyways, here's the full ratings for the block:

- DB Super: 801
- HxH: 584
- Shippuden: 461
- GitS: 416
- AoT2: 369

For the entire week of July 24-30, 2017 in Total Day (8 p.m. to 5:59 a.m.), Adult Swim is down -1 percent in viewership (0.789 million vs. 0.799 million) and even among Adults 18-49 (477,000 vs. 477,000) from one week earlier; the network is also down -26 percent in viewership (0.789 million vs. 1.073 million) and down -21 percent among Adults 18-49 (477,000 vs. 605,000) from the same week one year ago (July 25-31, 2016).

Grexeno

Oh damn, that's the show where I saw a webm on twitter of a dude hitting on a girl that was smoking on school property.

Anyways, here's the full ratings for the block:

- DB Super: 801
- HxH: 584
- Shippuden: 461
- GitS: 416
- AoT2: 369
That hold from Ghoul to Hunter tho

Status