• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

There was a good ramen place next to the university I got my doctorate at, went there a number of times.

Doesn't compare to instant stuff at all really.

caliph95

I wish I could find some decent ramen here. Only thing anybody sells here is instant noodles, which I guess are good enough if you prepare them right, but still.
The good way to prepare them is to basicaly ignore the instructions and cook it with stuff like meat and vegetables and chilli and maybe some stock but it probably stop being instant and ruin the purpose but it taste less bland
I swear some countries have better instant noodles than others

caliph95

The store bought kind is kinda shitty, if you know an actual place odds are you'll have a good time though.

Also, LOL at Hinata somehow eating more than Naruto.
Where do you think the "fat"
i know breasts are basically fat tissue
comes from

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Ramen places are becoming more frequent now in the US where they were basically stuck in larger city areas and the West Coast/Hawaii. I am estatic one opened up near me. There is little better when you're high or drunk as Hell than some hot ramen loaded up with the works.

Regiruler

Ramen places are becoming more frequent now in the US where they were basically stuck in larger city areas and the West Coast/Hawaii. I am estatic one opened up near me. There is little better when you're high or drunk as Hell than some hot ramen loaded up with the works.

I feel like Naruto helped with this a bit given how central of a food it is in the show.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My Jojo BD says it won't arrive until next Monday.

also THE PERSONA RIDE NEVER STOPS, let the P5 milking begin!

....as soon as my wallet's prepared.

BBboy20

5 ice/roller scatting and 3 DJing would make more sense but hey.

I am curious if Payday 2 will do cross promotions with Persona 5.

caliph95

You can guess what I've been playing recently that has some characters with Stands. It's weird playing Mortal Kombat after muscle memory with this Game

images

images

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Netflix is really stepping up their anime game.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
From what I've heard, Netflix is rather bad at being up to date with what the latest episode is, but no idea from experience. Mainly just from Little Witch Academia's exclusivity.

I might give in & get Netflix, though I might go with VRV since it'd give me both Funimation & Crunchyroll for about $10/mo.

Grexeno

From what I've heard, Netflix is rather bad at being up to date with what the latest episode is, but no idea from experience. Mainly just from Little Witch Academia's exclusivity.

I might give in & get Netflix, though I might go with VRV since it'd give me both Funimation & Crunchyroll for about $10/mo.
Both shows from this season they have the rights to aren't scheduled to come out until NEXT YEAR

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Both shows from this season they have the rights to aren't scheduled to come out until NEXT YEAR
UH, WHAT?

Do they even dub them? I wouldn't want to wait an entire damn year just to watch Kakegurui when it's already on episode 5.

Do they at least just be like "well, the entire season aired in Japan, so we can put all the episodes up at once"?

Chase17

Some of the Netflix stuff is good news. Really looking forward to Devilman Crybaby, and to a lesser extent Sain Sieya. It's when they get the rights to stuff already airing in Japan that it's a pain. Won't be watching all of deadly sins season 2 until 2019 lol.

I'm surprised/glad P3 is getting in on it too. That spin off dual release haha.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The real question is, will Atlus do a LE that contains both games? Hell, will they do some kind of "Persona Dancing Collection" where they throw in P4 DAN as well?

Either way, I'm hopeful I can own the OST on CD like with DAN since it's in my rotation of CDs I listen to in the car.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
UH, WHAT?

Do they even dub them? I wouldn't want to wait an entire damn year just to watch Kakegurui when it's already on episode 5.

Do they at least just be like "well, the entire season aired in Japan, so we can put all the episodes up at once"?
Hint: Watch the credits of almost any Netflix Original Series to find out the answer.

BBboy20

The real question is, will Atlus do a LE that contains both games? Hell, will they do some kind of "Persona Dancing Collection" where they throw in P4 DAN as well?

Either way, I'm hopeful I can own the OST on CD like with DAN since it's in my rotation of CDs I listen to in the car.
I might get both games on Vita but if a CE is PS4 exclusive..weeeeeelllllll.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I might get both games on Vita but if a CE is PS4 exclusive..weeeeeelllllll.
Yeah, part of me wants it on Vita just to play something in 2018 on the system & being able to use my bluetooth headphones, but if they make the CEs only for the PS4 versions, I might have to give in & just get that.

If anything, I feel like Atlus would only make physical editions for the game in the US as part of a LE to make it more tempting. Heck, I'd be surprised if we even got the physical version period.

BBboy20

Yeah, part of me wants it on Vita just to play something in 2018 on the system & being able to use my bluetooth headphones, but if they make the CEs only for the PS4 versions, I might have to give in & just get that.

If anything, I feel like Atlus would only make physical editions for the game in the US as part of a LE to make it more tempting. Heck, I'd be surprised if we even got the physical version period.
But it's Persona. Atlus' #1 games. Sell that shit hard.

IN REGARDS OF GITSSAC: I 've been sayingl, the acting reflections the professionalism of the group despite being ficticious in the highest regard. I keep saying despite bieng so philosophically focused, GITS is the closest thing to Japan's equilivence of a show being show runned by Michael Mann because that dude is all about authenticity.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dancing would have to be a 500% improvement over the first one to get a look from me. DAN is pretty bad as a rhythm game.

P3,4,and 5 dancing should have been 1 game, called persona dancing with music from all 3 games. Only way you'd have enough good songs to make a respectable set list for a rhythm game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
P3,4,and 5 dancing should have been 1 game, called persona dancing with music from all 3 games. Only way you'd have enough good songs to make a respectable set list for a rhythm game.

In some ways its better it happened this way because they messed up the game part of DAN so much that if it had been one project there would be no chance of redemption.

In some ways its better it happened this way because they messed up the game part of DAN so much that if it had been one project there would be no chance of redemption.

The priority for these games clearly isn't the gameplay or the music, it's the panty cam and the story mode

caliph95

The priority for these games clearly isn't the gameplay or the music, it's the panty cam and the story mode
Of course there is a panty cam, now I know jaded liked it

I imagine it's also the fanservice with guys.like dojima, adachi and nanako dancing plus I'm guessing customes

ckohler

mrIx1gZ.jpg

Episode 67 "Stando!"
This week Grexeno, ckohler, and Imperial Bishop discuss Sony acquiring Funimation, Goku's personal hell, Dragonball-ception, Stardust Crusaders Episode 1, Tokyo Coachella, YU-Gi-Oh!, special effects, and controversial sakuga.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode067.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:37 News
0:06:27 Dragonball Super
0:18:17 Dragonball Z Kai
0:24:58 Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
0:38:08 Tokyo Ghoul √a
0:43:00 Hunter x Hunter
0:52:02 Lupin the III
1:02:08 Naruto Shippuden
1:16:45 GiTS
1:19:56 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"dragon ball emoji movie"

It takes Gokuoji 5 minutes to make the Kamehameha emoji to appear to defeat Friemoji

Lex Luthor's diabolical plan in Batman VS Superman-??????

Lex Luthor's diabolical plan in Justice League Action-
download.png

OH NO HE'S GOT A BAT WITH KYPTONITE IN IT SUPERMAN!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Still a better plan.

His best animated series plan is still the one in Justice League, not unlimited, where he convinces the US government that Supes is a threat to humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom