• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Imagine Major Kusanagi with an eye-patch going "Anything that gets in the way of our ideals must be destroyed... Immediately" and then has one of those laughs.

Morlas

tumblr_msql6oCk2g1s2stqlo1_1280.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Outlaw Star is so late in the night.
I'll record it though.
Confession: I've never seen it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering it's a late '90s/early 2000s dub, rather well, save for maybe one or two voices. Possibly helps Bandai dubbed it back in the day.

cntr

Banned
Tokyo Ghoul and HxH aren't good metrics, since for whatever reason American TV is super-lenient with violence while being super-strict about smut.

Even last week's Jojo episode censored a shot of the woman Dio killed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What would they need to cut in Outlaw Star?
Don't they air everything super late at night anyway?
As mentioned, in ep. 23 (i.e. the episode they had to skip back in the day due to all the suggestive themes & partial nudity), there's a brief scene with nipples they'd have to blur/cut out, but yeah, considering it'd be on Adult Swim & it's 2017, I really don't know why they'd have a lot of issues/feel as though there's more to censor, especially considering we got Kill la Kill which aired earlier in the night.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There was random zoom-ins at times & they obviously cut/edited "that" bath scene, but for the most part, it was left untouched, especially in the later half.

cntr

Banned
I didn't watch it but IIRC, they adjusted the "camera" to put some stuff off-screen, like Ryuko's butt getting whipped by Gamagoori.
god I felt dumb just typing that out

I don't think anything was cut down aside from the bath scene with Satsuki and her mom, but that's probably for the better tbh.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so this has nothing to do with where this thread is now, but I just want to say that Attack on Titan season 2 was fantastic

just loved it

Moaradin

so this has nothing to do with where this thread is now, but I just want to say that Attack on Titan season 2 was fantastic

just loved it

Probably the biggest surprise of the year tbh. I was kinda over Attack on Titan after the first season, but now I'm more invested than ever.

caliph95

I didn't watch it but IIRC, they adjusted the "camera" to put some stuff off-screen, like Ryuko's butt getting whipped by Gamagoori.
god I felt dumb just typing that out

I don't think anything was cut down aside from the bath scene with Satsuki and her mom, but that's probably for the better tbh.
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom