• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
CUcsvZu.gif

BBboy20

PODCAST 67: Well, I'd imagine a man call a woman (let alone their mother [for no reason {though it'll still be questionable even by justified reasons}]) a bitch would be unsettling for quiet a few of folks.

Well...those folks being men who aren't pig headed at heart, at least.

THAT WAS ME who posted that 4th Wall Shonen Jump panel.

No mention of the test dubs?

It's all bullshit but you just have to believe it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone curious, Outlaw Star's last appearance on Adult Swim was technically April 1, 2012. Prior to that, its last appearance had been in late 2002.

I had started to watch OS on Funi Now, but I'll hold off for Toonami.

Maybe I'll actually stay up late enough to post in the thread again!*

*said the old man

For anyone curious, Outlaw Star's last appearance on Adult Swim was technically April 1, 2012. Prior to that, its last appearance had been in late 2002.

We probably shouldn't count anything that ran on that day as an official airing, seeing that everything that ran that day was edited TV versions from Toonami archives.

But this is great news, not only does it mean that old toonami shows pre-2012 reboot can be used in the rerun slot (and air possibly uncut) but we all can see outlaw star again!

Awesome, and with the block moving up, it's at a time I'm willing to stay up for. GitS airs its opening, so hopefully Outlaw Star does too.

Seda

I always thought a 'rerun' slot would be good to revisit some old classics like this (that's arent the staple GitS, Big O, Bebop, etc). I havent seen Outlaw Star so that's cool.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YOOOOOOOOOOO, OUTLAW STAR IS GETTING THE RERUN SLOT?! IN HD, MOSTLY UNCUT, & MAYBE EVEN EP. 23?!

Hot damn, I can't believe we actually got it, I last saw it almost 10 years ago via DVD I borrowed from my friend, it's going to be so fun rewatching it with you guys.

Outlaw Star returns to Toonami after....twelve years? It's been a minute. lol

I have no desire to rewatch it since I already own the series and it's on at 2:30

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now that I think about it, is Outlaw Star now the oldest show to be "revived" for the rerun slot/s post removing 3 hours of reruns?

Either way, this hopefully gives us hope that G-Gundam HD could possibly happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom