• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much you wanna bet that (Dragon Ball Super spoiler that everyone knows already)
Sean's Goku Black
is not going to be good.

I'm not worried considering Sean said he's going to change it up.

It wouldn't be the first-time Funimation switched up a character voice in short notice. Anyone else remember that Linda Young was Freeza's voice for the first episode of Kai?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember when Naruto was about ninjas who can do magic

MmMAD7F.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, got a spare Dissidia PS4 beta code.

...anyone here want it? Pretty sure you need PS+ & the time frame to play is Aug. 25th at 9 p.m. Pacific to Sept. 3rd at 9 p.m.

Line_HTX

You know that backdrop of Children of Ether by LeSean Thomas of the ruined New York City completely covered in water just like the ruined outskirts of Paradigm City in Big O? The rain from this stalled storm might be like that.

:V

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ginjo is the only arc boss that Itsygo actually kills.

But because of how death works in Bleach even that doesn't matter.

Morlas

Or when she thought tanking a hit from beast mode Gaara was a good idea.

I'd still take Edgelord Uchiha over fucking Kanedgy.

i guess she could've gone on the Sasuke rescue mission...but nah let Naruto and a few dudes who barely give a crap about him go instead

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sakura sadly brings almost nothing to the table in part one.

She can dispel genjutsu. So can Shikamaru. That's if Neji doesn't see right through it or Kiba avoids it via Akamaru some how.

Part 1 Sakura is struggle as hell, which is why she is the worst character in the Clash of Ninja part 1 games.

Regiruler

She can dispel genjutsu. So can Shikamaru. That's if Neji doesn't see right through it or Kiba avoids it via Akamaru some how.

Part 1 Sakura is struggle as hell, which is why she is the worst character in the Clash of Ninja part 1 games.

I'm pretty sure ino was the worst character for the duration she was playable.

I kind of sort of wished she died and at some point was just replaced with Hinata.

Ray Down

Banned

She at least had a cool fight with Ino.

Thats also the only outstanding stuff I can attach to Ino.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm pretty sure ino was the worst character for the duration she was playable.

Ino has a better combo string and super, but yeah. Not much better.

Part 2 level Sakura would have been good in Part 1. By the time she's that skilled though everyone else has these ridiculous superhuman powers that make regular old super strength and healing abilities look like chump powers.

Part 2 level Sakura would have been good in Part 1. By the time she's that skilled though everyone else has these ridiculous superhuman powers that make regular old super strength and healing abilities look like chump powers.
She's discount Tsunade.

Regiruler

TBH nobody can really compete against State 2 Naruto/Sasuke in Rev 2. That was some high class BS.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Female characters are already boned in the GNT games because they have on average much lower HP pools. Then it doesn't help at all that Sakura and Ino don't have safe combos. Kurenai is even worse when she shows up and is the absolute worst. The only ladies exempt from sucking are from the sand village. Granny Chiyo is good as is Temari.

Regiruler

Female characters are already boned in the GNT games because they have on average much lower HP pools. Then it doesn't help at all that Sakura and Ino don't have safe combos. Kurenai is even worse when she shows up and is the absolute worst. The only ladies exempt from sucking are from the sand village. Granny Chiyo is good as is Temari.

I don't remember Kurenai being that bad.

Chiyo is weird because she's so difficult to use. With Kankuro you could kind of play him as normal with a minor positioning element for his special attacks (and has an overpowered as balls semi special).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
and wouldn't ya know Naruto and Sasuke surpass their teachers...but guess who doesn't

She does at the very last possible moment. And then she seemingly retires by the time Boruto happens.

The real shame from a representation standpoint is that Tsunade frankly wasn't very great either. She just had strength, the slug, healing factor, and medical knowledge. All this sounds super impressive in part 1 where most people can only take one good hit but by part 2 she's one of the weaker people out there!

Morlas

She does at the very last possible moment. And then she seemingly retires by the time Boruto happens.

The real shame from a representation standpoint is that Tsunade frankly wasn't very great either. She just had strength, the slug, healing factor, and medical knowledge. All this sounds super impressive in part 1 where most people can only take one good hit but by part 2 she's one of the weaker people out there!

well she can also make herself effectively immortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom