• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
hey now don't get me wrong i like pepperoni as much as the next guy, but to me all those extra toppings just get in the way of the sauce and cheese

it really depends on the Cheese and sauce, but Mozzarella generally doesnt have a strong flavor profile, and tomato sauce as well doesn't tend to have a strong flavor to it as well. Dough is also seen as fairly bland flavor (That is not to say I haven't had really flavourful versions of all 3 of these, but yeah, generally they play a more secondary role in dishes)

Cheese pizza is just so basic. It's like getting regular potato chips or vanilla flavored ice cream instead of something with actually substance like a Ben and Jerry's or even, hell a cookie dough ice cream. IT'S BORING

Tenumi

Banned
YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING DOMIJOJO!? BUT IT WAS I, PAPA JOHN!!!!

can we all agree Papa John's stand would be "「That's Amore」

So where does Peyton Manning come in with all this?

Pizza-wise, I'm prefer cheese pizza. My dad prefers Hawaiian, and my mom pretty much will have whatever.

Toonami-wise, I'm hoping once Stardust Crusaders starts up, I'll be back for every week irregardless if I'm caught up, but seeing as Saturdays are when I usually hang out with friends, that might not be realistic.

Morlas

Wait, Jim Jam who is super rude to his momma is coming to TOONAMI?

yep...

tumblr_n3vn5oDIIE1qi0f9no1_500.gif

bigkrev

Here is the REAL food that is only avalible in the NY/NJ area- Bagels.

I thought it was just a "You need Jews!" Thing, but then I went to Israel and had their Bagels, which are the same bland ones I've found everywhere else.

I think it's the Water or something, because even the Shoprite bagels here are better than any fancy bagel I've had out of the state

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Here is the REAL food that is only avalible in the NY/NJ area- Bagels.

I thought it was just a "You need Jews!" Thing, but then I went to Israel and had their Bagels, which are the same bland ones I've found everywhere else.

I think it's the Water or something, because even the Shoprite bagels here are better than any fancy bagel I've had out of the state

This is fairly accurate actually. It's rare as hell to have a good Bagel outside of the northeast. Quebec has their own bagel tradition and while not the same they also taste good.

Pizza was quite frankly bad throughout the US until pretty recently. It's still bad if you only have the major chains but usually they'll be somewhere in your area that can do it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even Jonathan was relatively casual, see: how his dad complains about his table manners.

He's a gentleman through and through! His grandson is a street tough who picks fights with law enforcement agents! His grandson is a jerk to his own mother!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The opening of Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 was so bad that it put me to sleep. I woke up just in time to hit record and was perfectly fine for the rest of the night.

Guys, I can't believe I'm saying but Wesker...he's....he's...

DEl_IPZXW0_AATFLL.jpg

A SCIENTIST!

And he's betrayed us to become the ultimate lifeform...or something...

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Code Veronica was when the RE storyline went off the rails. That was also when we got Matrix Wesker

bigkrev

Code Veronica was when the RE storyline went off the rails. That was also when we got Matrix Wesker

No that's Code Veronica X. In the perfect Code Veronica for Dreamcast, there are none of the scenes with Super Wesker, and the game is just a grounded tale of zombies, crossdressing sibblings and bugs.

Ive never tried it before, but I'd imagine cheap fried fish, fried octopus, or fried shrimp would be good on a pizza

..Actually, that really doesn't sound bad

I'm a peppers and onions type. I go down on vegetarian pizza.

I probably prefer vegetarian pizza more than having meats on it. And I still really enjoy it regardless

Wait, Jim Jam who is super rude to his momma is coming to TOONAMI?

They better have changed up those lines a fair deal !

In the perfect Code Veronica for Dreamcast, there are none of the scenes with Super Wesker, and the game is just a grounded tale of zombies, crossdressing sibblings and bugs.

And also tank controls, if I recall? (My friend got his own Dreamcast a few years back)

Raxus

Nintendo has an amazing track record for osts. Lately though between odyssey and Splatoon they have knocked it put of the park. The weakest so far was BotW and that is saying somethin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom