• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

Man god has returned!

I'm days late, but that last HxH episode may be my favorite of the arc. Everyone is so many steps ahead of me lol. Also the dramatic return of ending 1.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
No HxH or Lupin for me this week. Oh well, I'll just read reactions when I'm watching the final episode of this HxH on Sunday.

Raxus

Man god has returned!

I'm days late, but that last HxH episode may be my favorite of the arc. Everyone is so many steps ahead of me lol. Also the dramatic return of ending 1.

IIRC next episode is the official end of the Yorknew Arc according to wikipedia. So lets hope it ends on a bang!

pun not intended.

ckohler

sunoS6V.jpg

Episode 63 "News from Anime Expo 2017"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, and ckohler talk about all the big news, Super's bad animation, Vegeta's midlife crisis, spoilers make AoT better, going full Sasuke, 5D chess, James Bond, and wishes for a Shippuden replacement.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode063.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:00 News: Jojo, IBO 2, FLCL2 trailer
0:13:58 Dragonball Super
0:21:37 Dragonball Z Kai
0:28:28 Attack on Titan Season 2
0:36:37 Tokyo Ghoul √a
0:40:25 Hunter x Hunter
0:45:57 Lupin the III
0:49:16 Naruto Shippuden
0:56:57 GiTS, IGPX and Sign Offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Morlas

Not to spoil after watching ahead they find ways to go around Beerus not dealing with the immediate threat.

i'll just put it in tags over here if anyone don't care spoilers for super
it's because Beerus doesn't give a shit if it doesn't taste good.

caliph95

i'll just put it in tags over here if anyone don't care spoilers for super
it's because Beerus doesn't give a shit if it doesn't taste good.

Not spoiling but tagging in case as well
Or because he and Whis aren't allowed to give a shit besides Frieza which was them doing them a favor

cntr

Banned
That's what I say every time I partake in the podcast, it makes it hard to listen to it because it feels embarrassing listening to myself in a different/"true" pitch.
to be fair, it also depends on your mic quality and how the sound is mixed and a bunch of other stuff, so it probably isn't how you "really" sound either

TheSun

I hate my recorded voice, damnit! I sound like a stoned 11 year old who is missing teeth.

I have never said anything in any videos or whatever since. It is how it is.

I'm always worried that how I hear my self is way different than how I really sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom