• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pretty sure Kagome is wrong this time. She was right the very first time he snuck off to see her though way back in the day.

What happened in Sou Eater Not?

Also its funny how many times Inuyasha meets Kikyo by a tree.

Spoilers for Soul Eater Not episode 7

One of the minor characters gets a ring from a witch, which brain washes her and causes her to randomly attack people with her scissor blade arm, Maka and Soul fight her which is where that really bad fight gif Shard posted came from. After this the witch orders scissor blade arm girl to kill herself, to which she puts the blade up to her neck, it cuts away to blood and part of her hair flying into the breeze as a tearing sound is heard, Maka, Soul, and the Moe girl of not all have a LEGIT SHOOK face and the episode ends

LOLDSFAN

7TjZRVP.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114322096&postcount=13566

Haha that's great. Needs some SFX though.

Seda

What happened to Samurai Jack Seda?

I forgot.

It was fun, lots of action. Fullmetal Samurai was neat.

Revy has actually never been more claimed to be that good of a shot. She's ruthless and stays calm most of the time and can do some of that dual wielding cowboy shit from the action movies but she also blind fires all the times and misses stuff she probably should hit.

Definitely. It dawned on me when watching the last episode that she's not much of a braggart, really. She's definitely capable and confident but she's doesn't have too much of a superiority complex it seems, she never truly compared herself to others before then I think.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wow I shouldn't type stuff while watching Wrestling and Inuyasha, the beginning of that post Seda quoted is ridiculous! I paused the wrasslin and am now focused on this suddenly racist episode of Inuyasha.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Quite possibly my favorite random plot point of Inuyasha. How are we going to get to hell? Through a GIANT CHICKEN. Naraku is right, they should show some gratitude and were going to kill those two anyways as they are heartless backstabbing murderers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
clearly, the Royal Popeyes Family would have triumphed in killing Naraku

More like Moist. Tender. Holy Church's would have exorcised Naraku.

Who wants to start watching Inuyasha sometime next Sunday and just finish off either half or even the rest of the remaining episodes?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The Yugioh one works because it's rooted in old-timey mythology kinda like titan, and it has the Egyptian gods in place of Titans.

bigkrev

So thankful we got this already
Black Lagoon last night should have had a deduction for dealing with and hearing Changlish's voice. Like claws to a chalkboard

terrible ass PPV

I only watched the opener, Bray-Cena and the Main event. All 3 were better than anything on Extreme Rules. This was an awesome PPV, and I haven't watched the Bryan segment yet

Also, somehow, this should be a reaction pic
5299358683768fbd227529fb43a10594_zps0f439630.jpg

Gorillaz

I actually quite enjoyed Payback, especially the first hour.

I only watched the opener, Bray-Cena and the Main event. All 3 were better than anything on Extreme Rules. This was an awesome PPV, and I haven't watched the Bryan segment yet

Also, somehow, this should be a reaction pic
5299358683768fbd227529fb43a10594_zps0f439630.jpg

I bitch about alot.

But it was a "basic" one tho for me. Feel like we've seen those fights and matchups too much over the past month. Or just the build up felt rough

Shield vs Evo had some nice spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom