• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hypothetical scenario time.
If Toei and Bandai allowed a company to dub Kamen Rider, and I mean dub, not adapt, dub in English, do you think it would be a good fit for Toonami.
Sure it's not animated, but it's full of action.

789shadow

Banned
I wonder if maybe they might get experimental with their extra hour at DST every year: maybe say "fuck it" and throw non-action shows, live-action shows, or god forbid subs in there.

BatDan

I wonder if maybe they might get experimental with their extra hour at DST every year: maybe say "fuck it" and throw non-action shows, live-action shows, or god forbid subs in there.

Anything but the last one.
If they do that, they'll just open the floodgates.

You think its annoying how people go "WHERE ARE SUBBED ANIME DUB SUCKS" every single q&a session now? If Toonami ever aired anything subbed even in a DST we'd be drowning in that crap

It would be so nice if they put on a bootleg off screen version of Megas XLR.

I know. I know.

I just want it back on my television.

BatDan

Panty & Stocking would only work on HBO
Or late-night Comedy Central.

Just give up the notion of ever seeing it on Adult Swim.

Gorillaz

From the little ive seen, P and S would actually work better on Comedy Central

I've only seen it referenced in places tho, never an episode. Shit sounds a little too out there for me already

LOLDSFAN

Guys I just finished episode 236 of One Piece.

;_;

d9Air8G.jpg

LOLDSFAN

is lolzonicfan going to be able to stop with the current One Piece airing or

It's going to be tough not being in control of when I watch it but... but... I can't break these bonds with ToonamiGAF.

I will resist the temptation to watch ahead!

daveo42

Banned
Panty & Stocking was pretty crass but I really enjoyed it overall. That
ending
though.............

Given the chronology of the shows, shouldn't that be switched?

It wasn't a bad show and it did a decent job playing up a ton of hollywood tropes in pretty much every episode, but I'll never go back to it. Also, watching it subbed you don't realize how often they actually do curse in the show. It's literally all the fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom