• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was led to believe this was better than most anime.

Cowboy Bebop didn't pull this shit.

If you were expecting something like CB, then I'm afraid I have some bad news.

AoT is very much an over the top "animeish" show, its good when compared to those kinds of shows.

Cowboy Bebop is in the rare class of anime that doesn't really feel like an anime, Monster and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are other very different yet "similar feeling" shows.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Mikasa, there comes a time when you face the toughest of fights.

Searching for a sign, lost in the darkest of nights.

LOLDSFAN

I'm in no mood for any of Bleach's shenanigans.

i8O15My.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hey MS, why are you showing Kinect features while advertising the Kinect-less SKU?

"It's very confusing and upsetting!"

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If you were expecting something like CB, then I'm afraid I have some bad news.

AoT is very much an over the top "animeish" show, its good when compared to those kinds of shows.

Cowboy Bebop is in the rare class of anime that doesn't really feel like an anime, Monster and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are other very different yet "similar feeling" shows.

Well there's a the rub.

Maybe if AoT's fans hadn't been so annoying last year I wouldn't be expecting so much.

Tamanon

Banned
Time for the main attraction. Need to update to a Fullbringer opening, or I guess they're going to wait until it's not a spoiler of them.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time for the main attraction. Need to update to a Fullbringer opening, or I guess they're going to wait until it's not a spoiler of them.

Considering there's less than 20 episodes left... that's probably the last original opening we'll get. We'll see though.

Mik317

Guys I think I am getting alzheimer's or something because I don't remember last week at all..like any of these shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom