• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Mara?
*smirk*
Sorry. I just really wana post a dick chariot now...SMT has influenced me!

... what did you think that magnet stuff was?
Well if you asked me what it was called I wouldve said that but off the top of my head i for some reason didnt make a connection :/

daveo42

Banned
Mara, eh?

957961-mara.jpg

Here comes the stuff of nightmares.

Amaimon intensifies.

daveo42

Banned
Well that's an interesting turn of events. Also everyone in attendance must be weak ass fools or something.

Time for one of the best shows on the block. Time to fuck up some motherfuckers.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For some reason, this KFC commercial reminds me of the waffle batter chicken at Popeyes...& then I remember by the time the one in our town is finished being built, it'll be long gone....

I completely zoned out on the ep and ended up buying the Phoenix Wright DS games I didn't have yet. Damn you, the power of courtrooms!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This would be much more interesting if Mephisto was the defendant and he was getting sued for causing One More Day.

But what about the 3DS trilogy coming out? :eek:

Eh, I have the first game already and I just recently beat it (I kinda let it sit for a few...um, years) and the trilogy doesn't have Apollo Justice, so I figured what the hell, get the original forms.

If the HD remake had redone the games in the AA5 style, I would've bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom