• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Amazing album name

From GOT Gaf, easily edited for Bish coming in for bannings

wall-slice.gif

Amikami

Banned
The hell Nintendo. Why do this to us? How is that enough time. Just give me my Zelda U dammit.

Edit: Oh, but it looks like it was adjusted not to mention the time is an estimation...We'll just have to see.

Tamanon

Banned
They finally dug Lucy Daughter of the Devil back out. Tonight was the first episode again. Still an absolutely hilarious show.

They only gave the smash direct 15 minutes, it ended up being 40, I'd say it's a safe bet this Nintendo event will be longer then 30 minutes.

E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3E3

I'm trying to figure out a way to watch Microsoft's conference at work..I may just play it off the twitch app on my phone and have neogaf up on my desktop. Hopefully the servers hold.

So what games are you guys most looking forward to seeing this week? Here are mine in no particular order:

X
Destiny
Zelda Wii U
Halo 5
SMTxFE
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XV

This E3 is going to decide which console I pick up first; I plan on getting one of the 3 here in the next week or two. Wii U has the inside track right now but Destiny could be a system seller for me, depending on what Bungie shows.

So what games are you guys most looking forward to seeing this week? Here are mine in no particular order:

X
Destiny
Zelda Wii U
Halo 5
SMTxFE
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XV

This E3 is going to decide which console I pick up first; I plan on getting one of the 3 here in the next week or two. Wii U has the inside track right now but Destiny could be a system seller for me, depending on what Bungie shows.

Pretty sure kh3 and ff15 are confirmed no show this year :(

Drop destiny (sorry bungielands hasn't excited me at all) and add smash and thats my general most hyped games list for the next year+

Pretty sure kh3 and ff15 are confirmed no show this year :(

Drop destiny (sorry bungielands hasn't excited me at all) and add smash and thats my general most hyped games list for the next year+

Ugh, maybe Square teased those game a little too early. If I don't get any new info/footage from either I will be extremely disappointed.

Ugh, maybe Square teased those game a little too early. If I don't get any new info/footage from either I will be extremely disappointed.

At best perhaps we'll get a recut trailer at microsofts presser to remind people its coming to there system too. There was a thread on gaming confirme ff15 was not getting any new info and if ff15 isn't there kh3 probably isn't either. Kh2.5 and realm reborn will represent those franchises at e3

:(

Raxus

Is it wrong that I get more entertainment from TLG consistently not showing up than the actual game itself?

Yeah, it's all kinds of wrong.

At best perhaps we'll get a recut trailer at microsofts presser to remind people its coming to there system too. There was a thread on gaming confirme ff15 was not getting any new info and if ff15 isn't there kh3 probably isn't either. Kh2.5 and realm reborn will represent those franchises at e3

:(

I guess it kind of makes sense to show those of at TGS (at least that's what I hope happens) but 1 minute trailers with maybe 15-20 seconds of new footage would have sufficed. Oh well, this week is still going to be crazy.

bigkrev

Kagari has been saying for weeks that she knows (not speculates) that FF XV would not be at the show, and she's in position to know that. And I still say you guys are getting really excited over a game that doesn't exist in FE X SMT.

All I want is to see a cool Star Wars game from EA. That's all I am asking for.

Kagari has been saying for weeks that she knows (not speculates) that FF XV would not be at the show, and she's in position to know that. And I still say you guys are getting really excited over a game that doesn't exist in FE X SMT.

All I want is to see a cool Star Wars game from EA. That's all I am asking for.

Oh wow does Kagari work for square or something? I haven't spent much time on the gaming side until recently.

I'd like to see a new Battlefront

bigkrev

I just Tweeted Domino's Pizza to ask how future time ordering works. I want a Pizza and Cheesey bread arriving just as I get home to watch Microsoft.

bigkrev

It can be tricky but I've pulled it off before.

Like, I need to know, if I place an order for 12:30, is that the approx. time it will arrive, or the time it will go in the oven? This is important. because if I need to wait an extra 25 minutes after I get home to have Pizza show up, than fuck everything and just cancel E3.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Episode 9:

I could use one of those clocks for this session of E3. Anyway, so this episode is a mild curio as it is the only one to feature Ami and Usagi as a tag team and it is nifty watching the two girls bond and Ami's presence has already improved this show a thousand fold. Also of note is this is the episode where Ami gets here infamous magical 3DS made by OCP. Anyway, this episode is mostly solid aside from some parts that drag during the monster fight, talk about wasting my time, the hide and seek was unneeded. Overall this episode is recommended.

Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Episode 10

Given how long it took to get ano0ther member of the scouts it is a bit surprising that they didn't stagger out the addition of Rei to the roster though I for one am glad that didn't happen. At any rate we do indeed get to meet the maiden of fire and the token dirty old man that is her dad. Also nice to see Luna has her head in the game and figured out pretty quickly what the real deal was, unlike with Ami. Of course I would be remiss if I didn't mention the grand clash of the ages between Usagi and Rei has already begun. Oh, right, and Rei's power is actually useful, yea, Ami got the shaft with that Bubble Spray. Overall, this episode is absolutely vital to watch even though I thought it was a bit flatter then Ami's debut. Still. highest recommendation to watch.

Shard just reminded me that I need to start watching Sailor Moon Uncut. I was going to do it last week but got busy and kept putting it off. With E3 here, it looks like I won't be getting around to it until next week at the earliest...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can literally watch that episode all day and not be bored.

Hell the first time it aired I said fuck sleep and watched (and recorded!) the west coast viewing.

Seda, I'd figure here is as good a place as any other to ask, I've never found a straight answer to why E3 hype threads are no longer allowed. Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom