• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
My subscription list is so bloated right lol, trying to catch up on everything

Bass I saw your twitter reaction to Sunset Overdrive, was it hype?

The Master Chief Collection is better than drugs for me.

"1080p and 60 frames per second."

ibfyGilPgFSN87.gif

I'm serious. Practically all of his leaks came true. Some people take this to mean it /had/ to have been controlled.

It wasn't.

I know all of his leaks came true, I'm not sure how that proves it wasn't a controlled leak though. I'm not saying it was or wasn't (I imagine it was a genuine leak).

My subscription list is so bloated right lol, trying to catch up on everything

Bass I saw your twitter reaction to Sunset Overdrive, was it hype?

Yeah it looked like a lot off fun

daveo42

Banned
Not sure why people would assume that in the first place

I think it was because the amount of info he got right was astounding. The major hit against it being a controlled leak is because of the potential drop in sales over leaking a cheaper console during the first year of the console's lifecycle. As an exec, you don't want that info out as you want consumers to buy your console now and not wait on a price drop, especially this early.

Raxus

I know all of his leaks came true, I'm not sure how that proves it wasn't a controlled leak though. I'm not saying it was or wasn't (I imagine it was a genuine leak).

Yeah it looked like a lot off fun

I liked SSO as well but I am worried about the parkour mechanics and shooting in action. It is the type of game I have to get my hands on to post my true impression of it.

Scalebound and crackdown 3 were nice.

Conker was by far going to be one of the top 5 lowlights of the show. They might as well brought him out on stage and put a bullet in his head.

daveo42

Banned
I liked SSO as well but I am worried about the parkour mechanics and shooting in action. It is the type of game I have to get my hands on to post my true impression of it.

Scalebound and crackdown 3 were nice.

Conker was by far going to be one of the top 5 lowlights of the show. They might as well brought him out on stage and put a bullet in his head.

Scalebound didn't really impress as it was only a CG trailer and really we had no idea what we will actually get out of the game. My guess is we got at least another year on it too.

Scalebound is coasting entirely on name value, unfortunately; i don't think anyone would be mentioning it if it didn't have Kamiya or Platinum attached. we need some gameplay.

So, did the site stay running? I think it did. I wasn't browsing during the MS keynote but everything is certainly running silky smooth right now.

It died from Forza Horizon to a bit before Halo, and it was really slow the rest of the show but it was far better then normal. They should turn off avatars and OT and it'd probably be fine

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that was the most hilarious bait-and-switch I've seen in a while

he literally comes out, chainsaws the Project Spark logo in half, steps over it, talks about how long it's been since his last game....

and then the logo comes back together and it's like GUESS YOU GOTTA MAKE A CONKER GAME YOURSELF IN SPARK, CUZ WE AIN'T DOIN THAT SHIT!

Goddamn that was some foul shit

lol

Moaradin

he literally comes out, chainsaws the Project Spark logo in half, steps over it, talks about how long it's been since his last game....

and then the logo comes back together and it's like GUESS YOU GOTTA MAKE A CONKER GAME YOURSELF IN SPARK, CUZ WE AIN'T DOIN THAT SHIT!

lol

shit I'm still fuming

Gorillaz

lol

almost stopped the stream when I saw that Conker shit. Such a tease

Sharpeye

I really hope they don't leave out the clone wars in the new Battlefront, There are a lot of great battles and locations they can pick from that era such as Umbara or Order 66.

bigkrev

I actually appreciate they aren't showing bullshit CG trailers of games that aren't playable yet. Big fan of his format

I'm surprised Hardline is being released today and that it's free to download. You'd think they would charge $60 for people to play the beat like they did with Battlefield 4
Y8reiVX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom