• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope NeoGaf is in good health for E3.

ikVR4hHBJ4oVI.gif

I doubt the site will be accesible once MS starts their presser. I hope I'm wrong though.
Evilore said he got a guy who worked on the back end for Facebook to work some magic on the servers here. I'm hopeful.

Plus It didn't go down when Project Beast was revealed so I'm hopeful there too.

789shadow

Banned
Evilore said he got a guy who worked on the back end for Facebook to work some magic on the servers here. I'm hopeful.

Plus It didn't go down when Project Beast was revealed so I'm hopeful there too.
Evilore fixes the servers every year. It never works and it won't work this year.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll just stick with Twitter to voice my disappointment with MS, my mixed reactions to Sony, & my OMG THEY CONFIRMED THIS! with Nintendo. Besides, conversation goes by WAAAAAAY too fast in comparison to Toonami nights.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Personally I am probably going to stay with Twiter for the E3 conferences because I do not trust the NEO GAF to stay up during E3.

bigkrev

Anyone excited by Phantom Dust never played the original :p

Cuphead is strong contender for game of the show. Holy hell that looks hype

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The only thing that really looked good was Sunset Overdrive.

I would be hyped for Scalebound, but I need gameplay! I don't care for CGI trailers, gameplay is what sells games to me.

Well as I thought, Xbox One has some cool looking exclusives I want to play, might even buy one before a PS4 depending on what is shown because so far Sony really hasn't shown me any exclusive games that I need on their system.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
And Harmonix's games.
I feel bad, their next two games will bomb because MS dropped the Kinect.

Did anyone else feel like Kamiya didn't want to be there?

He was practically the only non white guy there.

He's also the only one who had a Nintendo game as his favorite.

daveo42

Banned
Kind of a meh conference. Decent gameplay bits with Witcher and SO, but nothing really surprising. That kick in the gut from the fake Conker reveal really killed the feeling of the conference too. I was shocked and then immediately disappointed by that Conker 'reveal' at the end of Project Spark.

Got some BK and just made it home. How was the MS conference? Did Halo look good? I'm glad I have off tomorrow.

Halo looked like Halo, so if you like Halo like me you'll like it, if you don't like Halo you won't care. Biggest problem with Microsoft's presser was that 95% of everything was leaked a few months ago. Evolve, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 1-5, Oni, Inside, and Scaledown are the stand out games check them out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Kind of a meh conference. Decent gameplay bits with Witcher and SO, but nothing really surprising. That kick in the gut from the fake Conker reveal really killed the feeling of the conference too. I was shocked and then immediately disappointed by that Conker 'reveal' at the end of Project Spark.

THAT was by far the worst part.
"Hey guys, Conker! But only in this stupid game creator!" *continues to wipe ass on Rare's IPs*

Oh and Witcher 3 started looking cool but when it went CG during the fight with the monster I lost interest, watching some dude run around big environments doesn't sell me on a game

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh and Witcher 3 started looking cool but when it went CG during the fight with the monster I lost interest, watching some dude run around big environments doesn't sell me on a game

Unless it's Xenoblade. Give me big open environments like that.

EDIT: Seda watched ahead with those Mod Spoilers, I bet he knows what is happening in One Piece as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom