• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

EA Conference:

I8nxMSV.gif

All the feels of shooting yourself.

Raxus

I love how we spent 20 fucking minutes talking about the Sims and the rest of the time about sports with Mirror's edge literally squeezed in between the sports.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that reminds me, I should actually play Mirror's Edge instead of just letting it sit in my Steam account

controller or keyboard/mouse?

LOLDSFAN

I love how we spent 20 fucking minutes talking about the Sims and the rest of the time about sports with Mirror's edge literally squeezed in between the sports.

Don't forget about all the girls screaming in the crowd. -_-

that reminds me, I should actually play Mirror's Edge instead of just letting it sit in my Steam account

controller or keyboard/mouse?

Lol I'm in the same boat. Got it during that EA Humble Bundle. Glad it's on Steam too.

Takashi

Xbox conference was alright, would've liked a little less CG. Doesn't matter anyway cause that awesome Halo collection is where it's at anyway.

Twitch chat has been killing me all day lol

Tenumi

Banned
To me, Microsoft was alright, but meh. EA was awful. Giant Bomb, however, made the streams so much better, though...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That "one more thing" segue was so dickish
Everyone: Beyond Good & Evil 2?!
Video: Rainbow Six
Everyone: FUUUUUUU-

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't think there was a single good conference today, there's been one or two things that interested me but other than that it's all boring shit.

All that's interested me so far is Sunset Overdrive, Scalebound (just by being a Platinum Kamiya game, the lack of gameplay hurts it) and Far Cry 4. I hope Sony delivers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Someone who thinks Cowboy Bebop's dub is bad I can't deal

I once had a two hour debate with someone who thought the BLACK LAGOON dub was bad.

At least with Bebop you can make the case that anyone not in the main cast probably has an awful VA...because they do.

I once had a two hour debate with someone who thought the BLACK LAGOON dub was bad.

At least with Bebop you can make the case that anyone not in the main cast probably has an awful VA...because they do.

I mean didn't wantabe say the dub of bebop was the definitive way to view the series? Ffs

Honestly the only really bad dubbing in bebop I can think of is the girl in boogie woogie fung sue which is also the worst episode

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean didn't wantabe say the dub of bebop was the definitive way to view the series? Ffs

Honestly the only really bad dubbing in bebop I can think of is the girl in boogie woogie fung sue which is also the worst episode

The woman who runs the store and knows Spike from the old days is even worse, a couple of the goons in various episodes ain't great either and honestly I'm not a huge fan of Vicious. That's it though, the rest of the dub is really quite spectacular and easily the best dub when it was released.

The woman who runs the store and knows Spike from the old days is even worse, a couple of the goons in various episodes ain't great either and honestly I'm not a huge fan of Vicious. That's it though, the rest of the dub is really quite spectacular and easily the best dub when it was released.

Vicious is great though I can see why this deep throaty voice might be iffy for some people. Never thought the store keeper was bad but I'll give she's weaker then most of the cast

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think Nintendo is going to end up having the best showing; they've been on a pretty good roll lately and will surely have a few tricks up their sleeves for us.

Well, they were ready to show Zelda last year so we can expect it now. Then there's X, more Smash, Miyamoto's new IP and god knows what else.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think Nintendo is going to end up having the best showing; they've been on a pretty good roll lately and will surely have a few tricks up their sleeves for us.

Unless Sony goes nuts they have the best games without bringing up a single surprise.

X
SSB4
Zelda*
Bayonetta 2
Hyrule Warriors
SMT x FE**

They "won" last year doing the same thing with

Bayonetta 2
SSB4
X
Super Mario 3D World*
Mario Kart 8*
Pikmin 3.
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze*

*announced before but not officially revealed until e3.
**very likely.

That's just Wii U. 3DS had a stellar year last year and I'm leaving off the mystery games even though at least one of those for Wii U has been confirmed.

Seda

I'm a big fan of the Rainbow Six co-op multiplayer modes, like Terrorist Hunt, so I am actually looking forward to Rainbow Six Siege.....just as I was looking forward to Rainbow Six Patriots :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom