• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
k4rZJlI.png

Gorillaz

Seda it helps people take their mind off of the fact a certain game stuck in development hell didn't show up at a certain conference tonight

It's a coping mechanism for them.

daveo42

Banned
The exhibit hall is now closed for the evening. We ask that you all leave in an orderly fashion and please refrain from taking any of the exhibits with you.

Thank you.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OK, OK.

tumblr_n69horlyfp1sbmzgko1_500.gif

Guess that's enough for tonight. Don't want to exhaust my supply in case Man God decides to start another GIF battle soon. Took me a while to refill my cache last time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Last Guardian and Versus.

People expecting any more of KH 3 are acting a bit entitled, it probably started the roughest of development in late 2012.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sort of depends on your opinion of DDD I suppose as BBS actually had quite the lengthy development while DDD was sort of a rush job.

daveo42

Banned
The Last Guardian and Versus.

People expecting any more of KH 3 are acting a bit entitled, it probably started the roughest of development in late 2012.

Already confirmed prior to the show that KH3 and XV weren't getting any love this year so it wasn't worth expecting anything. TLG is the only one that Sony strings along in front of fans and will end up never delivering on it. It'd be like Valve saying that HL3 is in production but then never releasing any info on it after several years. Either put that baby to bed or show us some proof the game actually exists in some fashion.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sort of depends on your opinion of DDD I suppose as BBS actually had quite the lengthy development while DDD was sort of a rush job.

BBS was 3 years and DDD was 2. They could easily make KH3 in 3 years if they wanted, and if they started in 2013, then it should be out by 2016, which means we should have a bit more footage right now than we do. But sometimes SE plays things close until just before release and then we get epic 10-minute trailers spoiling 90% of the damn game, lol.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Valve's a hardware/app store company now brehs, that's where the Silicon Valley moolah is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom