• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm not a fan of driving segments in open world games not designed around driving. Even worse, vehicular combat in said games.

Batman checking to make sure they were robbits before going all nutso with the explosions was worth a laugh, he was also driving like he didn't give a shit about the safety of the citizens of Gotham.

Don't you watch Brave and the Bold Gotham has no citizens :p it's series canon

Bloodborne gameplay.

http://a.pomf.se/jvcape.webm

WsEp7Dl.gif

Come to papa.

LOLDSFAN

Seriously did either Sony or Microsoft have a big fall title that wasn't Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and Assassin's Creed or a lage gen up port?

Yeah it kind of opens up a hole for Nintendo. They can announce a big Holiday exclusive and not have much competition.

Yeah it kind of opens up a hole for Nintendo. They can announce a big Holiday exclusive and not have much competition.

As MCXC pointed out I did forget Destiny which will sell train loads but I dunno how much PS4/XBOs it'll move. The bundle with the white PS4 should help for sure move some hardware for Sony. Could see it being like Titanfall where it ends up being pretty even split between PS3/PS4/360/XBO

Raxus

I think MS and Sony inadvertently killed Ubisoft's 'conference' since some of the best gameplay shown was from Ubisoft games....in other conferences besides the Ubisoft one.

TLG fans will just not let go.

Worst of the show still by far was the project spark trailer. Even worse than Sony TV and that is pretty bad.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

As MCXC pointed out I did forget Destiny which will sell train loads but I dunno how much PS4/XBOs it'll move. The bundle with the white PS4 should help for sure move some hardware for Sony. Could see it being like Titanfall where it ends up being pretty even split between PS3/PS4/360/XBO

Even then the holiday is big enough for two huge games, especially if they're different genres.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think MS and Sony inadvertently killed Ubisoft's 'conference' since some of the best gameplay shown was from Ubisoft games....in other conferences besides the Ubisoft one.

TLG fans will just not let go.

Worst of the show still by far was the project spark trailer. Even worse than Sony TV and that is pretty bad.

At least no one is trying to sell that Ubi had the best E3 again like they did the last two years.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I might start watching Bleach from the beginning on Hulu if comcast internet decides not to be an asshole

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly?

The thing that actually impressed me the most was, believe it or not...

MS actually going all games like they said they would.

Honestly?

The thing that actually impressed me the most was, believe it or not...

MS actually going all games like they said they would.

I'll agree with that, its just too bad that literally 90% of their show was leaked might have given some of the announcements a bit more oomph.

I really am disappointed at just how little gameplay we saw for anything, fuck Destiny is this falls big new ip how was there no live demo at either major press conference? If the beta is next month they should have been like "here is some early footage from the beta you'll be playing next month"

LOLDSFAN

Yeah the lack of gameplay was quite troubling. I know it's like this every year but it seemed really noticeable this time around.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah the lack of gameplay was quite troubling. I know it's like this every year but it seemed really noticeable this time around.

All gameplay for games coming out soon was in vogue around the turn of the decade. So were sales figures. Both are gone now.

bigkrev

Wait, YAGER is making Dead Island 2?

That's my new pick for game of the show. I honestly believe that could be something unique and special now

Wait, YAGER is making Dead Rising 2?

That's my new pick for game of the show. I honestly believe that could be something unique and special now

Surprised me too, was surprised to see a remake of the second dead rising game and from someone other then Capcom

:p

Edit: your edit was too slow bigkrev

bigkrev

Surprised me too, was surprised to see a remake of the second dead rising game and from someone other then Capcom

:p

Edit: your edit was too slow bigkrev

Fuck, I'd play Dead Rising 2 if it was made by Yager. Hell, I'd play anything they make. They earned that privilege.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yager were behind Spec-Ops The Line.
Suddenly my interest in Dead Island 2 has grown.

daveo42

Banned
On my home from the theater. Sony conference was good, but the segment in the middle nearly put me to sleep. LBP3 was the biggest surprise of the night as everything else had been leaked. CG footage and 2015 were the stars of a lot of major announcements. Craziest one being Grim Fandango being remade on PS4.

Theater showing was okay, but the stream cut off once or twice.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I thought his friends looked the opposite of shitty, that demo looked extremely fun

Exact opposite for me in both regards. Platformers is the one thing in life I'm very particular for though and LBP hits all the wrong buttons for me. The only platformer I hate more is Rayman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom