• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Based on what is confirmed 2014 I should be buying roughly 75% of what I did last year, though waay more Wii U than 3DS.

My excitement ratings though, boy that's tough. Here is the rest of 2014.

01. SSB4, both versions. If I separated them Wii U would be a mile above 3DS...but 3DS would still be number 2.
02. Pokémon Omega Ruby. Looks amazing. Remake team fixed Johto and I have no doubt they can fix Kanto.
03. Captain Toad. I'm all about the Captain Toad.
04. Bayonetta 2. Would have been slightly lower without the news that the Digital version includes Bayonetta 1. Now that it does though it steals 4th place.
05. Shovel Knight. Just look at it.
06. Titty Rhythm 2. Everything I ever wanted in a game.
07. Hyrule Warriors. The treehouse demo hyped me up 400% for this one, which has slowly gone from maybe in a bargain bin one day to must buy day 1.
08. Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton: I want it. I haven't read any impressions on it, but I want it.
09. Fantasy Life. Another game that won me over during the Treehouse Live.
10. Story of Seasons. Can't wait for the HM war to begin in earnest.

01. XENOBLADE.
02. Zelda
03. MH4U
04. S.T.E.A.M
05. Squid Girl: The Game.

TBA/Not confirmed for localization.

01. Bravely Second
02. 4 Player FF game on 3DS.
03. DQ VII
04. SMT x FE
05. Senran Kagura 2

EDIT: My favorite episode and it's not even close.

I like the English explanation that alien hunters feel so embarrassed about being duped by a little girl that they don't move but Dandy didn't give a fuck.

Raxus

Man, there's just something really likable about Shinichiro Watanabe's main male characters. I dunno what it is.

I like all of Wantanabe's characters. Even Meow who sounds annoying as all hell in most anime is charming as hell. The character design and his endless selfies help a ton.

Seda

"In Season 1, we were playing conservative. In Season 2, you will see Dandy running at full speed. In Season 2, everything will be more hyper."

hmm

Seda

The OST commercial reminds me how good the soundtrack is.

<second thought, shouldn't link that :/ > soundtrack is great though.

Seda

Music is weird. Like, tracks from OSTs are linked all the time if they are on YouTube. I do know duckroll once banned someone (or at least warned them) because they linked like literally every song on an OST to a bunch of YouTube links. I pretty sure I've seen other people link sites with a more obvious download option as well.

So typically it doesn't seem to be a problem unless people are pointing out entire albums or whatever.

What song is it, I can take a shot.

Stardust Pipeline, it's the song at the end of episode 6.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This forum is a bit weird when it comes to youtube linking compared to other things.

A lot of the stuff linked is quite clearly breaking copyright and even worse, some people are making money off of it, but because it's a US site and since instead of threatening legal action they just take the content down instead no one ever calls them out on it.

Seda

Sad I missed this :(

Still need to catch up on Beware the Batman through SBT (I missed half of beware due to zzz)

• Epiode 5 was seemingly the best received in Japan
  • They reaired that episode, subbed
  • They announced cast and directors for S2 and the July date
  • There was something about Dandy's character singing but I don't know if it was an actual Season 2 tease or just a silly joke
  • They said they're going all out with the wackyness in S2 I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom