• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Welp, I trust your opinions (as in everyone in this thread) and it seems like the majority recommend MH3. Guess I'll go ahead and order that on Amazon right now!

Just keep in mind that it has a very steep learning curve. Pick a weapon, go watch a few instructional videos on youtube explaining how to use it and go from there. Each weapon plays differently and some are easier to learn than others.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
bHsAO0S.gif

Aright, fess up. Which one of you guys made this?

too_many_useless_female_anime_characters_by_saberinesan-d584rrv.png

I'm not sure who decided to put Nami or Lucy in the same tier as Sakura or Orihime, but it's an insult to both of them as they're 1000x more useful. Lucy frequently gets 1 on 1 fights and has on quiet a few occasions including (manga spoilers)
basically saved the entire team when they were all down for the count by fighting off 3 bosses by herself
and Nami while she may not always get 1 on 1 fights clearly plays a large role in getting the Straw hats anywhere.

MikeMyers

I honestly don't recall Orihime having a proper battle since the very first arc, and even then the Fairy Pins kind of held her hand the entire time.

Nami keeps Luffy in check a little. In that sense, she is the most useful member of the crew.

I'm not sure who decided to put Nami or Lucy in the same tier as Sakura or Orihime, but it's an insult to both of them as they're 1000x more useful. Lucy frequently gets 1 on 1 fights and has on quiet a few occasions including (manga spoilers)
basically saved the entire team when they were all down for the count by fighting off 3 bosses by herself
and Nami while she may not always get 1 on 1 fights clearly plays a large role in getting the Straw hats anywhere.

Have to agree with these.

And if anyone thinks Revy is the first badass anime female protagonist, then.....well

ngbbs4e5e20429f15b.jpg

They know nothing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Alright guys so I've got Mario Kart 8 and will redeem Wind Waker through the promotion. I'm probably going to get one more game this summer and am trying to decide between Monster Hunter and Wonderful 101. Try to sway my mind towards one.

Wonderful 101 was my 2013 GOTY. It takes time to learn, but once it clicks it is god damn amazing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's one of the most disappointing things in any of these big series.

At least when Naruto has a big encounter it always pays off.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still don't even get how Ichigo got powerful enough to beat Aizen.

I mean I read it, I watched it, but it just didn't really sink in.

It's one of the most disappointing things in any of these big series.

At least when Naruto has a big encounter it always pays off.

You say that, but then this current final battle in the manga <_<

I think it makes a bit more sense in retrospect with some info that will be revealed in the next arc whenever it's animated, besides that hyperbolic time chamber mixed with (hxh spoiler)
gaining access to your full potential in a short gain but having a terrible draw back to such power so quickly

Seda

Because they had to go through the time-dilated wormhole thing and Ichigo used it as a hyberbolic time chamber so he could get more powerful...from....hollow...himself and his sword spirit thing. And learn a new technique outta nowhere that's basically his old technique. duh

He trained in the dangai (precipice world), it's basically the hyperbolic time chamber. That's why he came out taller with long hair.

DBZ logic.
But I do wonder why Aizen didn't use Bankai or something

He was arrogant and thought he could defeat Ichigo using the power of the hogyoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom