• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakashi is almost as good at planning and strategizing as Coconut Head

tumblr_n070m2G2jU1r0gjh9o3_1280.jpg

daveo42

Banned
I was completely unaware at this. Kinda hard to tell being Hueco Mundo and all, and I didn't watch Bleach religiously enough to care.

Yeah that happened. I think like the entire series before the Fullbring arc took place over the course of something like a couple of weeks. Someone here spelled it out and it is really really sad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto legit does fuck all for a long time after the timeskip....

like how do you fuck that up? That's the whole point of timeskips, to have you main character level up and do cool shit upon returning.

but nope.
They remember this eventually.

Amikami

Banned
Naruto legit does fuck all for a long time after the timeskip....

like how do you fuck that up? That's the whole point of timeskips, to have you main character level up and do cool shit upon returning.

but nope.

Heeeeey. He did learn how to break genjutsu. He had grown even Itachi said so. Yep. *nods*

Amikami

Banned
Yeah that happened. I think like the entire series before the Fullbring arc took place over the course of something like a couple of weeks. Someone here spelled it out and it is really really sad.

So Kubo is even worse at pacing events. I'm sure it's difficult but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom