• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do cocaine. Don't waste food.

cocaine4.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Huh, you know it's weirdness like that, that could make people think 4Kids was perfect for this show.
Of course that ignores all the dark subject matter, especially the stuff that comes after this arc.

Neoxon

There won't be a MvC4

there may not even be a Capcom anymore

;_;
The company will probably just be bought out, not go under. They still have money, so they aren't to the point of auctioning their IPs.

Hopefully Disney gets them so MvC4 can happen whenever Capcom wants it to happen.

ckohler

Wanze is clearly the best and those of you who say otherwise are heathens.
I usually like crazy characters but this guy.. He's insulting to the viewer's intelligence. No character would ever be like this. It's like the creator of One Piece just threw a much of dumb stuff together and called it a character.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So wait, they wanna KILL Erin?! WHY NOT FIGURE OUT HOW HE CONTROLLED THE TITAN AND USE THAT KNOWLEDGE?!?!

Whatever, OP is back on.....OH GOD this is Nero?!

daveo42

Banned
Oh...so we got to the point where Eren's death was a fakeout? Man that show is moving right along.

And Nero is all sorts of weaksauce. Get off the stage! Booooooo!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fun fact: Nero = Death the Kid (and SAO's creepy raper guy but let's pretend that didn't happen)

Ha, he fell for the oldest trick in the book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom