• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
OK I did laugh at the theme song at the end. That was probably the only redeeming part of this crappy episode.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Keep in mind, that Robin hasn't been kept up to date. So Usopp literally appeared from nowhere as far as she's concerned.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Everyone needs to read the manga!
Mostly because the anime loses its edge after a while...
Plus, Oda's art is awesome.

daveo42

Banned
Well that cut was weird. Next week on One Piece we get another helping of ramen and find out
Sanji minored in plastic surgery during his time at Baratie.

Since I've missed a few weeks of Blue Exorcist, how much plot have I actually missed?

Also, more people here need to watch Iron Chef.
iron-chef-bite-and-giggle-o.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The fact that Blue Exorcist costs $280 on BluRay in its entirety is Aniplex!
BUT...BUT.....You probably get some nice stuff included! & some bonus features!! AND THE SERIES ITSELF IS WORTH IT!!!

Ugh, Aniplex's pricing still is terrible.

Seda

I really liked that episode. Wanze's intentional annoyingness is working well for me. I think I've learned to appreciate the silliness.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
$280?!?! I got all of Black Lagoon seasons 1 and 2 for $30. What the fuck is wrong with the pricing structure in anime?

Aniplex believes they can price anime in the West the same way they do in Japan. It's a really fucked up system that's lead to a lot of reverse importing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom