• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

Wait did they seriously kill him off or will he just cut himself out in the next episode? I'll be pretty impressed if this show has the balls to kill off the main character.

Amikami

Banned
Surprise. The main character wasn't the main character after all. Oh God's Armin's scream. I can't...
KuGsj.gif

SykoTech

r-kelly-usher-shocked-music-video-reaction-gif-1363306207k.gif

Wasn't really feeling this episode at first since so much time was spent with people just shitting their pants. But those last few minutes...

Urge to skip ahead rising.

Levyne

Banned
Alright, I'll be back for either One Piece or Black Lagoon.

Last re-post, I'm giving away a Steam key:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Levyne:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825070.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Wolfenstein The New Order -- MB-63CDB928F0C79A92

t1401601103z1.png

See ya in a bit, gonna jolly co-op with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom