• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I have to say I am glad we kept most people in the dark about today's episode of Titan. I kept mum about Eren's death completely. No hinting, no nothing. Worth it based on the past few pages lol. I must commend you guys for not spoiling yourselves either.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
PSH....that ain't nothing but Ripple...
You aint JoJo Bleach...

Heh...
It's funny you say that since the powers of the others (as well as the names) feel like Stands from Jojo. So not only does this arc rip-off YYH, it rips off Jojo.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
How does booze have a soul? Yeast has a soul now? Good gravy, stop explaining this shit, pure Voodoo Shark territory.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I have to say I am glad we kept most people in the dark about today's episode of Titan. I kept mum about Eren's death completely. No hinting, no nothing. Worth it based on the past few pages lol. I must commend you guys for not spoiling yourselves either.

Yeah im glad it turned out a success, now people will learn to really love mikasa

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Bleach ran out of YYH plots to copy so now it's HunterxHunter time!

Learning_by_Water_Divination.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom