• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Man I love naruto but I'm glad I played through ultimate ninja storm 2 and 3 to get the story. Went by much faster!

The storm games are very good though I thought 3 was far too cutscene heavy. Also, just so you know, there's a few things in the game that are not true to the manga.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know it's bad when Kishi himself admitted that Hinata would have been a better female lead.

Or of course, Kishi could have actually tried to make Sakura a better character. But nooooo, he had to make room for more Uchiha bullcrap.

Can we go back to Bleach

Seriously Bleach is like 10x this right now

But 10x zero is still zero.
vQudYqx.png

ckohler

Naruto's author has the main female protagonist be a deadweight, admits to be a deadweight, has aspirations to no longer be a deadweight, then continues the be a deadweight.

Moaradin

I wish Adult Swim would go back to not showing any commercials on their steam so I don't have to see this Subway commercial.

Regiruler

TWENTY versus TWENTY with a real person. Extremely annoying fight.
I find the mirror to be funny. But my brother isn't very good with tenten anyway (tbh, neither am I: if anything, Kankuro, Hiruko, and Kisame are my specialties).

I wish we could duke it out right now. RIP WFC :(

Bio-Frost

The storm games are very good though I thought 3 was far too cutscene heavy. Also, just so you know, there's a few things in the game that are not true to the manga.
Yeah I knew it's not 1-1 with the anime, like storm 3's ending. Didn't mind the cutscenes though, felt like I wasn't missing as much as storm 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom