• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Clearly the work fuck is off limits because attached to a kids network but shit, asshole and god damn are just fine.

Bon x Rin my OTP.

image.php

Jafku

A friend's grandmother just died today and since this is the only place that I feel comfortable posting personal stuff, I trended her as #GrandmaJDO on Twitter. I'm not sure I feel good about having a dead person only that friend's family and friends know but I suppose I'm trying to do something for him and his family...yeah, you're all watching Toonami but I suppose it's better to just release this information now then later or something.
Condolences friend

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that's intruder 2?

....though 2015? Dang, that's gonna be quite some time.

Also holy crap Smore blizzard are AMAZING.

I think i'm gonna continue to take my time with Infamous and then focus on other systems since the next ps4 game i want is ...the witness? Rime? Destiny? Maybe DriveClub if I have lost all hope after E3?

A friend's grandmother just died today and since this is the only place that I feel comfortable posting personal stuff, I trended her as #GrandmaJDO on Twitter. I'm not sure I feel good about having a dead person only that friend's family and friends know but I suppose I'm trying to do something for him and his family...yeah, you're all watching Toonami but I suppose it's better to just release this information now then later or something.

Sorry to hear man :(

Feel free to vent to us we're glad to hear ya

Sharpeye

Sorry for your lost.

daveo42

Banned

I hope both you and your friend's family is doing well man.

Amikami

Banned

Sorry to hear this. Stay strong. :(

Bad hair day
A friend's grandmother just died today and since this is the only place that I feel comfortable posting personal stuff, I trended her as #GrandmaJDO on Twitter. I'm not sure I feel good about having a dead person only that friend's family and friends know be a "trend" but I suppose I'm trying to do something for him and his family...yeah, you're all watching Toonami but I suppose it's better to just release this information now then later or something.

Condolences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom