• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seriously, why can't they log out?
Why is there no emergency log out for situations like this?
"Herp derp you can't log out in a tournament" That is way too fucking dangerous! What is wrong with this world?

Crayolan

I can understand that if she logs out the dude might just kill her anyway. But why the fuck doesn't Kirito get her address, log out, and call the cops?

Grexeno

It's worth noting that she cannot log out. They can't log out during BOB.

You read that right. After thousands of people died because they couldn't log out, ANOTHER GAME WAS ACTUALLY ALLOWED TO COME OUT THAT PREVENTED YOU FROM LOGGING OUT.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Actually her logging out would be a bad idea right now.

Kirito should log out and call the police though.

Mizerman

You read that right. After thousands of people died because they couldn't log out, ANOTHER GAME WAS ACTUALLY ALLOWED TO COME OUT THAT PREVENTED YOU FROM LOGGING OUT.

...Why?

That's just...why?

Seriously, why can't they log out?
Why is there no emergency log out for situations like this?
"Herp derp you can't log out in a tournament" That is way too fucking dangerous! What is wrong with this world?

"We didn't learn a DAMN thing from the Sword Art Online incident!"

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

ARE YOU SERIOUS

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I know it has been mentioned by others BUT SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD YOU NOT HAVE AN EMERGENCY OVERRIDE ON THESE THINGS?!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For murderous sociopaths, they sure placed a lot of rules on themselves to murder someone.

"Why don't we just murder them nor-"
"NO! I have to kill them in the game so you can kill them in real life! That is the only way to satisfy my crippling OCD"

No idea if that's the reason

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If only Kirito had a harem of gamers who could call the cops and check on Shinon for him. Too bad he knows no one at all in life.

I'm pissed off that all these things that Kirito pulls out of his ass are all correct. I mean I'm not shocked thst a bullshit Sherlock Holmes level deductive skill but cmon

Crocodile

I've never seen a show that has otherwise, so whatever. It's hardly the only show where some assumptions are stretches and leaps in logic.

Oh sure plenty of other shows do it, none of them or this show get a pass :p

Why does context matter when it comes to fanservice? KLK shows T&A at random times and it's fine, just like these butt shots. There's no need to flip out over it imo.

Usually that happens in the middle of shitty jokes or action sequences. I honestly can't recall KLK getting all "male gazey" in the middle of somber, introspective moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom