• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, she CAN log out?!

WHY WOULDN'T THE CRAZY GUY IN HER PLACE DO ANYTHING TO HER IN THE MEANTIME?!

"These are the wacky murderer rules I just made up."

daveo42

Banned
At least that makes some sense...but Kirito should have no issues with logging out right?

It's worth noting that she cannot log out. They can't log out during BOB.

You read that right. After thousands of people died because they couldn't log out, ANOTHER GAME WAS ACTUALLY ALLOWED TO COME OUT THAT PREVENTED YOU FROM LOGGING OUT.

Well that makes sense. GGO is only for those who claim to be the real deal.

1357890708786.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why don't they just call one of Kirito's buddies, like the grown ass man, and have them go fix the problem.

Who the fuck is this guy?

Crocodile

Wait so they CAN log out? WUT?

Plus why even bother with the two Death Guns? Why not the IRL one just go around serial murdering people?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh it's government guy

BEWBS

REALLY?! SHE'S RECAPPING EVERYTHING?! GOD DAMN THIS ALL STUPID FUCK SHIT CUNT FUCK!

Usually that happens in the middle of shitty jokes or action sequences. I honestly can't recall KLK getting all "male gazey" in the middle of somber, introspective moments

Sexy Sensei does it all the time. There are plenty of valid complaints to be made about SAO II but this was not one in my eyes. Not that what I think matter tbh.

daveo42

Banned
That boob shot.

Serious this is an overglorified clip show with ass shots and probably the dumbest plot in the history of all anime ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom